Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

this Gif will live in my head rent free for ever. Just imagining being between those legs 🥵💦

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but can you imagine what a weekend and now Monday that Chilly is having? 🥳🤩 Here’s hoping Southgate actually uses him this time.

Also who are our five reprobates that eat pizza with a knife and fork?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but can you imagine what a weekend and now Monday that Chilly is having? 🥳🤩 Here’s hoping Southgate actually uses him this time.

And pineapple goes on the pizza that I’m going to eat with my knife and fork 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Pineapple on pizza?…….

Pineapple on pizza is a huge yes. I can’t order pizza without pineapple now, feels like something is missing 🍍

These are the kinds of PC questions I’d ask Mase if we got the chance, bit like them school kids, only our Q&A would obviously take a filthy turn

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Me! 🙋🏻‍♀️ But only if I was in a fancy restaurant, you know, like Pizza Express. At home I slice it up, have it with mayo and eat it with my hands. I voted both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Pineapple on pizza is a huge yes. I can’t order pizza without pineapple now, feels like something is missing 🍍

These are the kinds of PC questions I’d ask Mase if we got the chance, bit like them school kids, only our Q&A would obviously take a filthy turn
If I was at your house Mason and I was reaaaallly thirsty and you gave me a special Mason drink; would you prefer it if I spat the drink out when I’ve finished it or swallowed it? Eden246, age 32.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
for a split second I genuinely thought you meant that was a woman you worked with who’d had their photo taken with JG… not that it was the woman who made It 😂😂😂😂 it’s been a long week

ETA: is Tinder still working?! 🤷‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣no the Grealish/McGuire mix up looks like someone I work with, have no idea who the creator is.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay guys so I convinced the OH to go to London for my birthday in March. He said he isn’t stepping foot in Stamford Bridge (he’s a HUGE United fan) so we’ve compromised with me attending the game myself and I’ll leave him to fend for himself in Chelsea for a few hours 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somewhere on the last 2 threads 🥴- to be honest I don’t think anyof us have a clue anymore - super helpful I know 😆
Tbf they were a blink and you’ll miss it pic. He did have his hands in the air like he just didn’t care and we LOVED it 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.