Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the wrong thing to take away from that but there's no way he was 14 in that 'hit it by the valve' part! 10 maybe!
And please put some more videos on the Gram. Naked ones, thanks 👍🏻

FBC ✌🏻 let's make badges 🤣
Yes to badges and yes to naked videos. Yes to badges with naked Mase on them. Yes to Mason naked. Yes to Mason naked in my bedroom. Yes to his naked boner and yes to his jersey for me to wear. Just yes please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes to badges and yes to naked videos. Yes to badges with naked Mase on them. Yes to Mason naked. Yes to Mason naked in my bedroom. Yes to his naked boner and yes to his jersey for me to wear. Just yes please.
I will not rest until I have seen him naked. I deserve it, we all deserve it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My favourite pair so far 🥵

I love the way you think!
Only if the socks are firm though, I don't think any of us want to see floppy socks waving in the breeze. So I'll volunteer to be first to fluff his socks. For the greater good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Only if the socks are firm though, I don't think any of us want to see floppy socks waving in the breeze. So I'll volunteer to be first to fluff his socks. For the greater good.
So selfless!!

Home now and ready to enjoy an evening of thirsting and sock innuendos! I deserve it after this afternoon 😂 Hopefully Mason will come up clutch and post a topless pic to save the day 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
From footballers & wags thread:

Mounts ex Chloe just uploaded a picture in the same spot that he was in on the picture that he was tagged in with the fan from last night anyone think they are back together or another coincidence from her.

https://tattle.life/threads/footballers-wags-15.21846/post-5904382
I was literally just coming on here to say the same!
Although it’s unclear if it’s from last night or today! Coincidence maybe but I think Mason maybe cheating on you all!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone know why they broke up she’s looks so pretty but I heard she was seeing someone starting with a j from
United

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.