Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
I need some fresh pics to drool over. It’s been a long long day

also I am SO upset about all you guys going to see him in the flesh 😭😭 pure FOMO
He back training tomorrow so everything crossed for sweaty pictures

Can the new thread be a cl hoe free zone the girl getting on my tits. 😂😂😂😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PunkRocker

VIP Member
No don’t think I have, except in my fantasies, he’s pretty damn sweary in those 🥵💦
Oh yes, he's very potty-mouthed there 🤤

No!! He can keep up his good boy image all he likes, but we know there’s a daddy within 😈
There's no way angry Mase shoves people around without swearing at them 😂 Daddy needs let us hear it 🥵
Having said that, I bet he's one of those people who's really cute when they do a mild curse like 'bloody' 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
The lack of good Instagram content from Daddy Made is not good. It's causing me to have filthy dreams about members of the England squad instead. I had John Stones and Tyrone Mings last night and they were both pure filth

• Haha
  • Wow

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Thanks, that’s definitely cheered me up a bit, all I need now is gentle Mase to take care of me and I’ll be winning! Bet he’d be so lovely 🥰
If I could sort that out for you I would 😊 he would be lovely, he'd get you a fluffy blanket and a hot drink and later he'd run you a bath and put your towel in the tumble dryer so it was warm for you when you got out ❤

• Heart

xyz13

Don’t worry girls her’s is from last week. I follow her friends and they posted videos of them all there last Sunday. 😀😀😀
Don't want to sound mean (contradicting myself here) but I find hard to believe she can afford to party the night away in Chelsea/Mayfair. She is no Jourdan Dunn... her "modelling" career is a joke.

Listen up Ms. no pants: you had him, you lost him. Now get back to your pre money Mase live and leave us alone!

• Haha