Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Accurate.
I went to my mum's for tea last night and got told off for not listening to her because I was glued to the TV when the Trivago advert and then a Sky Sports advert came on 😂 I didn't bother explaining, she wouldn't understand. During one of the Euros matches, she said Harry Kane was good looking 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Just minding my business trying to have a TikTok stalk of mason. When a video of him and the ex come up on my feed. The comments are teenagers trying convince others they are still together. Don’t need that negativity thanks. 😂😂😂
I saw that and DIED one because go away and two because yes I may be jealous

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I'm a straight guy, so not involving myself in this. However, I do support Chelsea so good to see Mason represented. I think you lot would like two other Chelsea players, Mateo Kovacic and Cesar Azpilicueta too. A Croatian and Spanish player respectively, who play for Chelsea. Objectively, I can respect they are good looking guys.
First pic of Kovacic that came up and I thought you must need your eyes testing 😂 but delving deeper, you're not wrong. Got a very slight look of Dave Franco about him.

Sorry if you saw this thread and expected wholesome Chelsea content 😂🙊

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
He’s definitely the best of both worlds ❤
Totally true! There are some that you could just use for a night of fun, but I think Mase is the type of guy you to settle down with. He seems down to earth and loves his family.

I've posted a similar pic before but I've just found this one and OMG, I think this will see me through the dark times. It's even juicier, more biteable, more slappable, more dig-your-nails-in-and-hang-on-all-nightable. Our boy has bunda and I can't stop staring at it 🥵🔥👌🏻
When I see a photo of his profile where you can see that he has a big nose I just think of him eating the 😺 Every time I've been with a guy with a big nose...they were great.

Reactions: 4

Scuffed

VIP Member
Hello all I’m away with Mr Rita and finding it hard to keep up 🤍🤍 I’m still here reading and will pop in when I can

p.s. I didn’t get a notification for his story either which is weird because I get them for all of JG’s stuff

p.p.s. still waiting on that nude Mase
Hello lovely, hope you’re having a fab time with Mr Rita! Hopefully upon your return Daddy Mase will welcome you with open arms (legs) and a juicy naked pic (boner) 🙏🙏🙏

If we fill it tonight yes 🤣😁 have we a new name?
Think we were going with Mason Mount#3 I’m not a patient but he can treat me….to a good railing 😂

• Haha

LLJ

Ladies, today is a truly wonderful day. Our Lord and Saviour Mason Mount has blessed me with a wonderful gift (via Mr PunkRocker!) I'm going to Wembley for the Andorra match! 😬 I will be within groping distance, breathing the same air as our Daddy! I'm throbbing, I'm palpitating, I'm dripping! 🥵 Now if Daddy Mase could just spot me in the crowd, drag me to the changing rooms, put his jersey on me and fuck me until I can barely walk then that will be a perfect birthday 😈🍆
I’m also off to the Andorra match!! Never been to a game before but my BF asked! hellooooooo Mason (& Jack Grealish) 😛

• Heart

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Right ladies I’m absolutely not ok
In my quest to find some horny mason content because he’s been failing to deliver the goods himself I found this: https://www.wattpad.com/1109809348-mason-mount-stories-on-the-golf-course-18+/

So much daddy 🥵🥵🥵🥵 then our gentle god at the end I am not lying when I tell you not only the basement is flooded but the whole fuckin house tbh
I read a little of the middle part, and I think I may save
This for bedtime 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seen that a few are saving for tonight’s reading too 🍆🤣

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Daddy 🥵

I came to watch the football but I just know I’m gonna spend the whole time watching the stands 👀

Hahahaha, I haven’t met him at any previous matches but if I ever stumble across him, I’ll let him know about this thread!!
Tell him Kyle Walker was a mistake 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
As a 33 year old woman that is attracted to the younger man (I go by the half your age plus 7 rule 🙈) I’m very much enjoying this thread. Not a Chelsea fan but my god this young man could ride me into battle any day, keep the bulge photos coming 🥵🥵
Ride me into battle 🤣 I love you!

Bringing back a bit of angry Mase as we all love to see it 👌🏻

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I hope and pray for a filthy dream every night…. Not manifested a mase dream yet, but you never know!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
One of these nights 🤞🏻

Just got excited to see he'd posted on IG - again no notification though. Why you doing me dirty insta?! Anyway, just a repost from Chunkz but he's online gals, who's sliding into the DMs and asking for the nudes? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Agreed. Imagine complaining that he wants to spend time alone with you. She's a fucking crackpot! 🙈

Aww bless her, hope she's feeling better now.
I'm going to be on red alert this morning while I'm bored in the hairdressers and then you gals are my eyes and ears this afternoon while I'm at a wedding 👀
@Isanythingrealanymore your country needs you, good luck in your mission to obtain top notch MM content 👍🏻
I honestly can’t think of anything I would want more right now than MM not wanting to go out and staying in. I mean come on!!!

• Heart