Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Has anyone ever heard Mason swearing? I don't think I have but I'd like to 🤭 that would add to the daddy vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Scuffed

VIP Member
Very rare for a man generally!
So true!!

Unfortunately we won’t be going, some bullshit about already being away with family and apparently I knew full well cos it’s the last weekend before the kids go back and why am I suddenly so interested in football?? Blah blah blah!

I’m relying on you guys going to complete the mission - hot daddy Mase pics inc shouting, shoving, spitting, tongue out and dancing plus some sweaty changing room shots of his boner please! DM me with them so I can add them to my private collection!

Right up off to bed to google if I have solid grounds for a divorce 😡

• Haha
  • Sad

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Have to say I agree about the hair - his new daddy cut is hot and it does things for me but still prefer him with longer hair and clean shaven - no hate please @calmyourritas 🙊😂😂
I love the new hair but I must admit I do like slightly longer hair to grab onto 👌🏻 but I'll take him either way. As long as he doesn't shave his head, I'd get major ick then 🙈

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
To be fair, Chelsea have quite an attractive team. We used to have Giroud too, another good looking guy. What do you lot think of Messi and Ronaldo? Always interesting to hear from women on their looks.

Ronaldo is often said to be a bit too clean cut for quite a few women who are asked, not sure how true that is though. When Ronaldo was 18 and joined man utd, he looked so different - teeth weren't great, he was spotty, but he definitely changed with age.
I'll confess I was bang into Ronaldo at that age, with the teeth and the beansprout hair 😂 had a poster of him on my bedroom wall but put a Stoke City crest over the Man Utd one, I'm not a complete deviant!

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Also in my thirties, happy relationship etc but the idea of going with a 22 year old is so damn hot. Especially being more experienced than him. I like to imagine he’d totally love it and be eager to please haha 😉

Mason’s hands in that video with Foden 🥵

• Heart