Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
well it’s my day shagging sunday and he seems to have missed the memo and not turned up 😡
Looks like I’m off to the mason mount smut section of tumblr to fulfil my desires instead
Let us know if you find anything good - would rather be reading that than listening to Mr Scuffed and FIL discussing brick weave 😳🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LLJ

Hello to all the new Mase appreciators 👋 I’m glad we’ve all found each other.

All my suggested content on Insta and TikTok relates to MM and I’m really not mad about it
Me too! Sometimes my BF overhears me scrolling and asks “why is your TikTok so football related now” ….. no idea, broken algorithm!! Nothing to do with MM or JG.. honest 😂😂

• Haha
Counting down the days! Unfortunately I'm out on Wednesday so I'll have to try to watch it on my phone. Daddy deserves to be seen on the big screen!
I’m counting down to next Saturday! Il be back at Stamford bridge and hopefully daddy mase will be playing…. Bonus points if he gets angry in that match 💦🥵🍆

• Heart

ajwhite

owowowowow oh wow🤤 I still can’t wait for his hair to grow longer again though

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning all! Nothing filthy in the dream department to report I’m afraid - gutted!!

Here’s to a Monday full of smut and naked Mason and Mason’s naked boner and my basement being permanently flooded 💦💦

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Apparently so! Though he’s been linked to lots of girls on the WAGs thread.. I think he’s just playing the field to be honest (don’t really blame him 🤷‍♀️)

Why am I so obsessed with his nipples 🤤🤤
I quite like that he’s single, it’s a turn on. I hope he doesn’t shag about 😞 he looks too innocent for that!

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’m counting down to next Saturday! Il be back at Stamford bridge and hopefully daddy mase will be playing…. Bonus points if he gets angry in that match 💦🥵🍆
We need to play Daddy Mase bingo every time he plays! Points for tongue waggling, spitting, angry Mase, gentle Mase, the choices are endless! 😂😂

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
I want him to step in like that to defend me from some horrible man who's tried it on with me and won't take no for an answer 🤤
Yes!!!!! Such a turn on!!! I then imagine I’d have to starting thanking him in the car on the way home 🍆🤤💦

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Shockingly accurate!! I’d be outraged!! I’m sure our star signs would make us 100% compatible!!

Oh and for the record Chilly gives me the creeps. Can’t say why, something about him unsettles me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I went off him when he said he’s never had a chinese. And after he insulted our Mason’s legs today he can get in the bin quite frankly.

• Haha
  • Heart