Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’ve literally died and woken up in daddy heaven! Whoever wrote this is my fucking hero.

@calmyourritas no words just my unfaltering loyalty - we’re not worthy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Me too! Sometimes my BF overhears me scrolling and asks “why is your TikTok so football related now” ….. no idea, broken algorithm!! Nothing to do with MM or JG.. honest 😂😂
Same here!
Me - I honestly don't know why there are so many MM TikToks on here 🤔
Him - Well you must have been watching them or they wouldn't keep coming up 🤨
Me - I'm pretty sure that's not how it works 🤭

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
There’s nothing hotter than a guy who drives with one hand 🤤 Makes them exceptionally hot when he does it

Vickisuder

Just trying to find a topless one for you but nothing new!
Tip- be careful if you google “ mount topless” 🙈

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Go and stand in the conservatory and remember your happy times with Mason 😂👍🏻
😂😂😂 was now coming on to say mil is talking about extending her garage to make a utility/laundry room and I burst out laughing thinking of the fan fic!! Had to cover my ass quickly!!

I’m so bored - I keep zoning out daydreaming that Mason knocks at the door, races me off in his car and demands that I thank him repeatedly on the way! Oh god that would be incredible - suck him off Sunday! 🍆💦

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Love the idea of him being all cute and a good boy until you get him so turned on that his daddy sweary side comes out and he’s filthy!!!
I am absolutely convinced that is what he is like and I love the thought of it 🥵

• Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Double trouble.

Looks good in every colour of the rainbow.
But the colour nude is surely his best? 🤤

Mason could use me like a bowling ball anytime
Please be a regular poster so I can think about Mason’s boner every time I see you 🤣 not that I need much help with that but just incase it ever slips my mind!

Just made my Friday

That second clip 😭😭🥵🥵🥵
Ohhhh the thrusting 🥵🥵
Also 'Because your legs are too skinny!' How about go fuck yourself Chilly 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
They’re all on a rest day today…. So let’s put it out in to the universe for some kind of topless resting content 🔥🔥🔥 please mason babes x

• Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
Was up waaaaaay later than I should have been reading those tumblr posts 😂 Didn’t fancy someone this much at 15, never mind 30!!

• Haha