Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
I’ve been reading the footballers and WAGs threads and came across this about Mason and his ex that someone else posted. If this is true… how dare she call him boring!
Hold the f@*k on! Since when did a gorgeous smile, adorable personality, fantastic body and a girthy penis become boring?? Fuck I’m fuming at this bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Omg so happy for you lot going to the match!!! I will be living vicariously through you!!
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is GET SOME HOT DADDY MASE CONTENT

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Morning all!

Right hands up if you’ve been talking about John Stones on this thread??!! I know some of you have! And as a result I hold you personally responsible for the most delicious make-out dream I had about him last night! I owe you 😊😉🤤

Mason you’ll always be my number one top blaster and we’ll always have Thirsty Thursdays, but there’s a lot of time to kill between now and then.

Also, a topless pic today would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance 🥵
Morning!

I could probably be persuaded by John Stones you know. He'd make top 5. But I'm not encouraging it. I'll hold out to make Fuck Me Fridays even better 🤤

And I dreamt about going to a fucking launderette so which one of you did that?! 🤣

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning all!

Right hands up if you’ve been talking about John Stones on this thread??!! I know some of you have! And as a result I hold you personally responsible for the most delicious make-out dream I had about him last night! I owe you 😊😉🤤

Mason you’ll always be my number one top blaster and we’ll always have Thirsty Thursdays, but there’s a lot of time to kill between now and then.

Also, a topless pic today would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
I should go back to work and stop dreaming of our gentle daddy
I’ll leave you with this, letter G is a personal favourite 😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I honestly can’t think of anything I would want more right now than MM not wanting to go out and staying in. I mean come on!!!
She was living the dream and she fucked it up. Psychopath.

This. 💯 (note to self - Daddy likes nights in. Improve cooking skills and back bends 🍆🍆)
I'm going to improve my gaming skills so we can play together. Then we can take it to the bedroom and continue to play together 🔥

• Haha