Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I wonder what goes on the private Instagram.
Let's pretend there is only Mason in the photo

View attachment 781100

Cutie

View attachment 781101

Pretty much. Look hot, wear very little and that's it :ROFLMAO: it pays alright, though.
Who is he phoning. I bet it’s Lauren or his brothers. They the type of person you would phone at a boxing match.
Don’t hate me for this, but this straight out of the lightbulb school of intelligence. Why spicy why! 😂😂😭😭😭
We need the full interview to judge. But he does admit to be useless at school.

Don’t hate me for this, but this straight out of the lightbulb school of intelligence. Why spicy why! 😂😂😭😭😭
I thought he was being ridiculous when he said he was academically the “dumbest” in the England team because, yknow, actual Lightbulb is there, but…….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought he was being ridiculous when he said he was academically the “dumbest” in the England team because, yknow, actual Lightbulb is there, but…….
Surely you don’t mean Jack ‘What is an encyclopaedia’ Grealish is more intelligent?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least Dec is honest and admits he's not the brightest :ROFLMAO: he's one of the cutest, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh Declan 😭😭
Footballers really need to start thinking before speaking or decide they don't need to speak at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.