Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me find a photo of Sancho's wash bag so you can laugh at that one too. At least his has a handle so it makes more sense to carry it like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Craig lining up the harem for tonight
That was my next trail of thought actually 🤣 I was going to say grabbing numbers of the hot women down the player experience line. Watch out @MrsM19

Right ok… Ronaldo is now in front of Tony in the voting….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't find pictures now and I need to eat lunch before the football so here's a video:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Morning y’all! Feeling like I’m stuck in some weird separate timeline because I swear everytime I check this site I’ve missed a whole thread 😭 Also perplexed that Chelsea is playing at 9.30pm tonight my time instead of their usual 4am, and Daddy is injured?? I stay suffering for this man 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy Saturday to my people. I’ve woke up shook that TT has so many votes @PunkRocker maybe you’re not as strange as I originally thought 😉 there seems to be a lot of love for old Tuch’s.

@Ceejay23 well done for owning up to voting for Southgate 🤣 you are however on your own with that one! @GGina we are always here to make you laugh or have a rant if you need it 💙💙

And I just want to blow my own trumpet 🎺 (I’ll leave Mase’s alone for one second) but I’ve been on a healthy eating exercise train for a while now and this morning I’ve finally lost 3 stone 🥳🥳 feeling a bit chuffed with myself!

Have a good weekend one and all. We may not get the Mason goods we deserve this weekend but enjoy non the less! 😘😘
Congrats!! That’s such an achievement, pls share some dedication and work ethic with me thankyou

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dude has a full on suitcase! With the backpack and the wash bag I feel he may have overpacked.
That for one night at a hotel in the same city where he lives. We are the same person. Totally confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder will any of them be at the Joshua fight tonight, usually a hot spot for footballers. 😂😂

He going on a staycation 😭
I think Mase is a Boxing fan I know Chilly certainly is. They going to sing Sweet Caroline so if there are the director won’t be able to resist showing them at that point.

Well, FBC fam, I had a moment this morning that is burned in to my brain for the foreseeable. I went to the post office to return an ASOS parcel and I had taken a screenshot of the code thing to be scanned so I clicked my Photos expecting to scroll and find it. But no. Already open, with my phone brightness turned up full, was Daddy. And in my attempt to quickly click off it, I merely enlarged the photo, in the direction of his socks. The post office dude is just standing there looking at me like, “really?”. So long story short, I need to start travelling further to a different post office.

@MrsGrealish is correct - no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

Anyway, here is the outstanding offending photo. For, you know, reference… 😋

Enjoy the game one and all. At least it should be an interesting one even if no Mase 😟

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, FBC fam, I had a moment this morning that is burned in to my brain for the foreseeable. I went to the post office to return an ASOS parcel and I had taken a screenshot of the code thing to be scanned so I clicked my Photos expecting to scroll and find it. But no. Already open, with my phone brightness turned up full, was Daddy. And in my attempt to quickly click off it, I merely enlarged the photo, in the direction of his socks. The post office dude is just standing there looking at me like, “really?”. So long story short, I need to start travelling further to a different post office.

@MrsGrealish is correct - no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

Anyway, here is the outstanding offending photo. For, you know, reference… 😋

Enjoy the game one and all. At least it should be an interesting one even if no Mase 😟
Oh god! Something similar happened to me the day I fell down the stairs at work. I got my phone out to tell the OH he may need to pick me up and my work colleague saw my wallpaper. She looked at me like I needed mental help 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god! Something similar happened to me the day I fell down the stairs at work. I got my phone out to tell the OH he may need to pick me up and my work colleague saw my wallpaper. She looked at me like I needed mental help 🙁
To clarify my 🤣 reaction was definitely only to the colleague part not the injury part. I hope you were ok!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.