Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so wholesome and family orientated in those pictures πŸ˜‡ gentle but then when you get home, you just know you’re getting daddy mase 😈

can someone post the gentle yet daddy video (which I somehow know word for word now πŸ˜‚) I feel like I need to watch it πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks so wholesome and family orientated in those pictures πŸ˜‡ gentle but then when you get home, you just know you’re getting daddy mase 😈

can someone post the gentle yet daddy video (which I somehow know word for word now πŸ˜‚) I feel like I need to watch it πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I often do the clapping bit from the video just in day to day life

THIS πŸ‘ DOESNT πŸ‘ MAKE πŸ‘ SENSE πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
He'll be reading our reactions to the content saying: Spicy who? Huh? Remember who your number 1 is!

My Chelsea number 1 is still Kepa, though. I might need other types of content to change that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s been a day! Tomorrow is going to be a complete letdown isn’t it compares to today

• Heart
  • Haha
He'll be reading our reactions to the content saying: Spicy who? Huh? Remember who your number 1 is!

My Chelsea number 1 is still Kepa, though. I might need other types of content to change that.
Totally on board ( literally) with Kepa,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really glad that we were so blessed today because hopefully it will soften the blow of some very sad news I have to share with you all. I know you will find this difficult and things won't be the same for a while but I'm afraid I'm going to be MIA for a few days 😭

For some reason, I thought getting married was a good idea and I guess that has to take priority πŸ™„πŸ€£ might get chance to catch up tomorrow night but other than that I'll be back with a steaming hangover at the weekend! Keep doing the Lord's work and don't forget to shine the girthy boner signal into the sky if we get nudes πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ˜‚ I'll feel it in my basement and I'll come running!

I say this at least once a day! 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm really glad that we were so blessed today because hopefully it will soften the blow of some very sad news I have to share with you all. I know you will find this difficult and things won't be the same for a while but I'm afraid I'm going to be MIA for a few days 😭

For some reason, I thought getting married was a good idea and I guess that has to take priority πŸ™„πŸ€£ might get chance to catch up tomorrow night but other than that I'll be back with a steaming hangover at the weekend! Keep doing the Lord's work and don't forget to shine the girthy boner signal into the sky if we get nudes πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ˜‚ I'll feel it in my basement and I'll come running!

I say this at least once a day! 🀣
I will miss you while You're gone and eagerly await your return πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.