Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching this video now and Jack is so...dumb :ROFLMAO: I don't want to be mean but I can't help but laugh at most of the things he says.
And Spicy is so energetic. What a duo! Video was hilarious, though.
He totally is a Himbo, wish I could stop liking him but not even his Leeds outfit or the City kit have given me the ick, don't think it will happen any time soon. The City one still makes me uneasy from time to time, but then I look at his legs and I forget it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Aww I loved this
β€˜should have had the sudocreme on the night before that one’ πŸ˜‚

City have put theirs up with Foden & KDB.
I wonder if Chelsea do one πŸ‘€
Here’s praying Daddy’s on it. 🀞🏻
They usually do! Last year, at least I think it was last year, there were quite a lot of players in theirs, so maybe they will do something similar!

Reactions: 2
Chelsea don’t seem to do as many You Tube videos as City do.

The video with Shaw will be interesting because with Soicy Daddy comes across the quieter one but Shaw is pretty shy so Daddy will be the louder of the two.

Reactions: 1
So today, after spending far too many of my waking hours catching up on this thread I emailed my landlord to complain about a shower problem that has flooded my basement. I don't have a basement. I live on the 49th floor. I fear my landlord is aware of this fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had the radio on in the car on the way home (Radio 2 πŸ™ˆ not my car, don't think I'm uncool!🀣) and they were talking about geeky clothes being fashionable at the moment
"Apparently men are wearing short-sleeved button down shirts, tortoise shell glasses and EVEN SWEATER VESTS!" 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had the radio on in the car on the way home (Radio 2 πŸ™ˆ not my car, don't think I'm uncool!🀣) and they were talking about geeky clothes being fashionable at the moment
"Apparently men are wearing short-sleeved button down shirts, tortoise shell glasses and EVEN SWEATER VESTS!" 🀣
That’s basically a shout out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha stop it!!
Sweater vests cannot make a come back. I'm not entirely sure they were ever a thing but they definitely cannot come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems it’s not just us who had enough of cl hoe singing. Mason unfollowed her band account. He ain’t having it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha stop it!!
Sweater vests cannot make a come back. I'm not entirely sure they were ever a thing but they definitely cannot come back.
I'm actually wearing what could potentially be described as a sweater vest right now πŸ€£πŸ™Š you're not going to kick me out of the FBC are you? 🀣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually wearing what could potentially be described as a sweater vest right now πŸ€£πŸ™Š you're not going to kick me out of the FBC are you? 🀣
I have a cute vest, that is super flattering, and now whenever I wear it, I'll think about the bloody purple vest :ROFLMAO: We need to know how cute yours is to decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got to be honest I think I own one. πŸ˜‰

Just not on Mason, we cannot encourage that behaviour. I can't get the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.