Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning FBC Fam! Happy Tuesday ❤

Posting this as it’s been a long night and I need something to get me through 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning you lovely bunch! Hope everyone has a good Tuesday. Potential of seeing Mason on a pitch tonight should just about get me through my day 🤣 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning family 💙 hope we’re all ok!!

Morning FBC Fam! Happy Tuesday ❤

Posting this as it’s been a long night and I need something to get me through 🥵

🚨 🚨 🚨
I’m gonna need a warning before the Lycra at this time of day. 🥵 how am I supposed to get anything done now!?

• Haha
Tuesday is already as bad as Monday. Reminiscing about the glory days when I was locked out of my laptop. Also why is appraisal season always sooooo awful.

This is delightful. It has something for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chelsea are preparing to offer 22-year-old England midfielder Mason Mount a new contract, which could see his wages increase to around £150,000 a week. (90min)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s the same people every time too, I think they might be after him for themselves which I for one cannot allow. We already have a rotational roster sorted 🥰😂
I think this. I think it’s girls on that social scene checking out competition.

Might just be other horny elders, confused by their phones, who are on the wrong thread I suppose 🤔

Look, my bid for the man aside, she does give me yikes vibes. And I promise it’s not jealousy talking, she looks very different off Instagram (suss boohoo) and I think any one of us could take her tbh 😂 But yes, very attention seeker vibes. Mason if you’re reading this follow me, I will block every man, delete all my posts and exist as nothing more than your shadow. Only your attention Daddy xx
Good Girl 🥰

Not a scary post right there. Just pure love.

Like the time I said I’d peg him if he was into it. That also wasn’t weird. That was pure love too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who did that FBC phone call from Mase video?

Petition: FBC phone call should be posted after the recap on each thread.

So if anyone is having a bad day they can find it easily and watch it and cry whilst stuffing cake into their mouth and cry and watch it and wish he actually loved you and cry because you are aching with loneliness and life wasn’t meant to be this hard and then eat more food whilst watching it for the 7th time and try to answer back to him so it’s like a real conversation but it’s hard because you are still crying and eating and also he looks so good you are still feeling lonely but also thinking how you want to shag him but also still crying and thinking he is so pure but sexy and gentle but daddy.

Or something like that anyway. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Chelsea are preparing to offer 22-year-old England midfielder Mason Mount a new contract, which could see his wages increase to around £150,000 a week. (90min)
Woo, go Mase! You can treat all the FBC to some dinner at Bagatelle and a ride in the Bentley after.

I should not be this emotional at this video🥺🥺🥺
It got me right in the feels watching it! 🥲 Made me think I want my kids to be able to achieve their dreams 🤣 One currently wants to be spiderman and the other the next England goalkeeper. Got to aim high though, right?! 😂

• Heart
If he needs any ideas of what to buy for us after that pay rise, I just want to say that I like clothes and handbags. Thanks :ROFLMAO:
He wouldn't be where he is without our support, so...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.