Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing this absolute delight of a photo back.
Got an extra caption this time…

* Daddy wondering if the Cobham College Stalker is going to be waiting at the gate again after training *

93484089-28E1-4FFF-A751-4CA47EFD1AFC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My Monday is finally over, now I can perv in peace! Loved the training pic, at least someone is giving us content!

So sorry to hear that! Hope she gets well soon! And that the rest of you can avoid it!! ❤ ❤

Just read your comments and thank you for them, I swear every couple of days the same account appears to ask about the harem. I was going to ask if the account is one of them :rolleyes:
And the way they act as if a simple insta like means you are in a relationship with someone, guess every one of us that have Instagram have loads of relationships.
Footballers sleep around a lot, some more than others that's clear, but they aren't in a bloody relationship with every girl they shag.

And the comment about Craig, I wonder if the people that post that have eyes, and a functioning brain. Or maybe they are just teens that believe that every footballer is a saint.

He really is thinking ffs not her again...the way his face changed 🤣

Now onto serious business...which one of you posted this???

View attachment 761747
No problem sometimes the stupidity just makes me wanna bang my head. I had to comment today as we went over all these two days ago. It’s like a broken record😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Bringing this absolute delight of a photo back.
Got an extra caption this time…

* Daddy wondering if the Cobham College Stalker is going to be waiting at the gate again after training *

View attachment 761796
Always a classic 🤣🤣

He really should watch himself though, the Cobham College Stalker sounds like a serial killer 😳 poses for an innocent photo and then suffocates her victims with the signed shirt she totes around from ground to ground!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Cobham College Stalker sounds like a serial killer 😳 poses for an innocent photo and then suffocates her victims with the signed shirt she totes around from ground to ground!
By the look of things she sells all that merchandise. 😬

If that LV bumbag is authentic that kinda explains where the money is coming from...

Good night all 🌃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@MrsGrealish might be able to write some smut based on the cobham college girl 👀

Nevermind bodyguards on holiday, he needs one just to get out the gates from her.
Mason, if you need help blink twice.
Mason, if you would like me to rescue you, wear a long sleeved top in your next training session.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Night FBC fam 💙 Game day tomorrow, aka content day :love:

Sending particular love to the @Scuffed household tonight, hope Mini Scuffed is doing ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Timo, if she tries anything… hit her with this bottle of water” 👀

Do I need to stop being tight now 🙄 ?
I’m only jealous that she’s making a living following them around.

F616714B-37D7-449D-991E-5EA3DC4F0E34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Timo, if she tries anything… hit her with this bottle of water” 👀

Do I need to stop being tight now 🙄 ?
I’m only jealous that she’s making a living following them around.

View attachment 761866
I'm a bit jealous but also they look in fear for their lives 😂 I'd rather meet them once and have them think I'm normal than follow them round and come across as a nutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.