Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on Mase’s insta it seems like he and just followed Harvey Elliot in the last couple of days. And also Tom Holland (Spiderman) who was at the golf with Declan yesterday.
If Mase and Tom Holland start hanging out, I will turn completely feral 😭

If we going off likes and comments. He dating Charlotte from Facebook. 😂😂😂
Oh to be ‘Thankyou!’ zoned by Mason Mount 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Mase and Tom Holland start hanging out, I will turn completely feral 😭

Oh to be ‘Thankyou!’ zoned by Mason Mount 🤤
Have you seen the video where he talks about how he wants Tom to play him in a movie? Should I search it for you? :ROFLMAO: Not because I want to watch it again at all. Just for you.

Also, Mason and Charlotte sounds good...ahem ahem :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also I bet Dec loved it when Lewis (Mase brother) did the same to Mase as he did to him. Surprisingly that clip has never gone viral.

Also I bet Dec loved it when Lewis (Mase brother) did the same to Mase as he did to him. Surprisingly that clip has never gone viral.
Didn’t get the same facial reaction 😂😂

Have you seen the video where he talks about how he wants Tom to play him in a movie? Should I search it for you? :ROFLMAO: Not because I want to watch it again at all. Just for you.

I can get on board with it

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mason and Laura sounds better. Sorry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣Just for research purposes😏I googled Mason Mount thrusting. I don't think it's something the tik tok teens are going to search but they'll probably have a tit fit if they did.😆
Screenshot_20210913-194913_Google~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.