Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely more of a dark eyes fan. Blue eyes don’t really do anything for me.

Mason if you’re reading, yours eyes are like heaven. I don’t mind that they don’t resemble the ocean. We can have matching dark eyes together baby 💙

Adding my profile pic because those eyes and that moustache is doing it for me real good tonight.

View attachment 760112
Absolutely glorious 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any DCL lovers? Because all this socks content reminded me of a picture of him from last season :ROFLMAO: I can try to find it before going to bed.
It might inspire me to have beautiful dreams.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Any DCL lovers? Because all this socks content reminded me of a picture of him from last season :ROFLMAO: I can try to find it before going to bed.
It might inspire me to have beautiful dreams.
Of course!! DCL is so handsome, and knows how to dress (at least most of the time)
If you find it, share it, please!! Will be forever grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There you go

Thank you so much ❤
He looks so 🥵🥵
Adding these other gifs, unfortunately you can't really appreciate the socks but those thighs.... I would ride them every day if he asked!!
And now something so not everything is just our dirty thoughts, if I was waking up to that smile you can bet I would be much nicer in the mornings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.