Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are keeping him humble and all we get is teens telling us that we are old and that we scare him :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Scaring him would all of us going on FB accounts and tit and tell him in graphical detail our sex dreams we've had about him.

On here, it's anon a bit. I wouldnt go his FB account and tell him how much I wanna suck his cock though. That would be weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scaring him would all of us going on FB accounts and tit and tell him in graphical detail our sex dreams we've had about him.

On here, it's anon a bit. I wouldnt go his FB account and tell him how much I wanna suck his cock though. That would be weird.
That's why my friends take my phone when I'm drunk like last night. I would have said that to him...and worse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's why my friends take my phone when I'm drunk like last night. I would have said that to him...and worse :ROFLMAO:
I probably would when drunk lol

I would be apologising profusely in the morning and I'd probably crawl under a rock for the next year, and only emerge when I was sure he had forgetten about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else keep using “that’s all you do… top corner, top bins” in their day to day vocabulary when telling someone what to do or do I need therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else keep using “that’s all you do… top corner, top bins” in their day to day vocabulary when telling someone what to do or do I need therapy
I can’t stop saying ‘Do not even, no no no no no no!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 Never gets old 😂

I was telling my team at work about this last week and how funny it is. I just got some funny looks as if to say 'Why the hell are you watching England's YouTube channel.'

I love Rashford's laugh. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.