Mary Forester - Another Girls Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary revamped her channel when she first announced her second pregnancy, I’m sure she said she wanted to post weekly or so but instead has been very very quiet.
Sounds like her son is autistic. He has a lot of developmental delays. She talks about it in her new video and how it has made her not want to post. She seems in denial and doesn't want to get him diagnosed. If she did he'd be able to get more targeted help to aid with his development.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sounds like her son is autistic. He has a lot of developmental delays. She talks about it in her new video and how it has made her not want to post. She seems in denial and doesn't want to get him diagnosed. If she did he'd be able to get more targeted help to aid with his development.
knowing them they'll probs blame it on vaccinations

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was literally about to say the same thing, both Mary and Hainsley have a lot of weird and dodgy views around vaccinations. They both seem to lean quite right wing in a lot of ways, I hope they can put their pride aside here and seek whatever professional care/support their son may need.

Reactions: 9
I found it a very uncomfortable watch. Not getting him the help and support he potentially needs because of her own feelings 😬 I stopped watching Mary a long time ago as I found her so painfully self indulgent

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hainsley wasn’t there for the new baby’s birth!!
Hainsley wasn’t there for the new baby’s birth!!
It’s not like they didn’t know it was coming most people organise a couple of options when a second arrives to ensure that is possible even a friend to be on standby but tbh am not really surprised with how Hainsley is in general

Reactions: 3
Do iCandy just gift a £1k+ buggy to anyone these days? 🙄 I like Mary but her content is so up and down and she disappears for weeks/months on end just to pop back up with an Ad for a gifted buggy.

• Sad
Do iCandy just gift a £1k+ buggy to anyone these days? 🙄 I like Mary but her content is so up and down and she disappears for weeks/months on end just to pop back up with an Ad for a gifted buggy.
The bar seems quite low these days...

Reactions: 1
Must have the same PR motto as Square Space, Estrid, Skin&Me and HelloFresh! Over-saturation, gifting products to any fucker.

It’s so good of her sharing her experiences with the autism-diagnosis of her eldest. I think it can be very helpful to other parents in her situation, and it must be very difficult. Do you think she is not showing him on purpose? It’s totally fine if so, ofc, totally her decision. I was just wondering.

I find her incredibly entitled. She is always moaning about something or has a chip on her shoulder.

Imagine moaning that your landlord, who is also your next door neighbour, has “taken what should be my garden” when they own it 😆😆 If you don’t like it, buy your own property instead of slagging your landlord off on YouTube.

I find her incredibly entitled. She is always moaning about something or has a chip on her shoulder.

Imagine moaning that your landlord, who is also your next door neighbour, has “taken what should be my garden” when they own it 😆😆 If you don’t like it, buy your own property instead of slagging your landlord off on YouTube.
I agree the whole part about the garden came across extremely entitled. She should feel grateful that her landlord allowed her to change that part of the patio/garden.
And of course they have a bigger garden. It is their property! Whether they use it often or not is none of her business.

In a way, I am quite glad she is an anti vaxxer because I just know she will blame Gabe's autism on vaccines if he was vaccinated.

I used to like her a lot but now I just can't stand her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know how anyone enjoys her vlogs, all she does is talk through "I'm going to do this" "I just did that" Show us then! She says she's too uncomfortable to film outside but use your brain, you don't have to talk you can just record and then turn it into a montage with music which is more lowkey. Vlogs are one of my fav types of content to watch, seeing what people get up to day to day, just real life. But sitting there listening to someone drone on and on about what they just did or are about to do is boring asf

Reactions: 7
Her and Hainsley must make an absolute killing based on her spending in the last few vlogs. It seems excessive all that premium skincare and expensive facials. Casually dropping £400 on a pram because you left hours on the side of the road by accident. Add that on top of their rented house, her rented salon, two kids, nursery fees and seemingly exclusively shopping in Waitrose & Sainsbury’s. My brain can’t comprehend how much they must be bringing in 🤯

Reactions: 8