Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sound of idiot is she ???
It must be nearly 2 years ago, that she went down to the garden centre in kilquade in Wicklow & got the tree, at the door & she still had the “swinging price tag/tree type tag” hanging on the tree….

That is one of the first things you do, is take tag off, this is like every photo taken in the kitchen, the bottom drawer was left open

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What sound of idiot is she ???
It must be nearly 2 years ago, that she went down to the garden centre in kilquade in Wicklow & got the tree, at the door & she still had the “swinging price tag/tree type tag” hanging on the tree….

That is one of the first things you do, is take tag off, this is like every photo taken in the kitchen, the bottom drawer was left open
I was just coming on to say, I’d probably try google for some advice. Then I saw your post @Name and Shame …I too thought it was a price tag….on closer inspection….it’s a set of fairy lights 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
That’s because she probably was pissed. She looked like she was going to fall over.
I bet she was. Point is, she still posted it sober..SCARLET

Every reel is the same. Awkward as f**k. She’s always drinking, wearing silly dresses, shite make up, shite tan. Is she always drunk?
Sure what other "talent" or content has she got? I'd say the husband has a pain in his h**e videoing her twirling in ridiculous looking dresses

I bet she was. Point is, she still posted it sober..SCARLET

Sure what other "talent" or content has she got? I'd say the husband has a pain in his h**e videoing her twirling in ridiculous looking dresses
It probably “turns him on”, watching her TWIRL in front of him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Give it up Martina…your reels are excruciatingly painful to watch and your spelling is atrocious. Go back to work, will ya?

Reactions: 7
Give it up Martina…your reels are excruciatingly painful to watch and your spelling is atrocious. Go back to work, will ya?
Imagine just going about your day and seeing this one holding up traffic with her twirling in the middle of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine just going about your day and seeing this one holding up traffic with her twirling in the middle of the road.
You seem to be forgetting something, she is a fashion style ICON.

Off course the traffic will stop at her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes a radiographer/radiologist isn't she, obviously has brains. So why fill her days doing this crap when she must be busy enough as it is as well with 3 young kids...

Shes a radiographer/radiologist isn't she, obviously has brains. So why fill her days doing this crap when she must be busy enough as it is as well with 3 young kids...
Because anyone can be an influencer and we are making stupid people famous...
Well not us in particular but the general public lolz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.