Martina’s Mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her only content is baby bumps & dresses. I see her going again with another baby purely for content ! She lacks the personality & confidence to be more attractive to brands because she’s so bland when she talks and there’s no confidence in what she is selling.

Reactions: 5
Her only content is baby bumps & dresses. I see her going again with another baby purely for content ! She lacks the personality & confidence to be more attractive to brands because she’s so bland when she talks and there’s no confidence in what she is selling.
Ugh god I can’t if she does … she never stopped with the look at how skinny I am with my bump from this angle, that angle blah blah ugh … painful

Reactions: 4
She’s up to 90,000 now. It’s so obvious that they’re bought followers, it’s laughable. I REALLY don’t think her content is so riveting that she’s up 14,000 in 17 days. That content being, a generic, vanilla AF, socially awkward woman twirling around in knock off Zimmerman dresses, holding a glass of wine with the caption “Mama is out”🙄

Reactions: 6
As a mum of 3 I find her really unrelatable and I know my friends do too. I love a dress but when she allegedly heads out she's dressed like she's attending a wedding. As if! She has no content. It's all twirling in dresses...

She can’t actually talk probably, every sentence, she has to correct herself coz she can’t pronounce some of her words, I don’t know maybe it’s nervous on her part.

Reactions: 3
She can’t actually talk probably, every sentence, she has to correct herself coz she can’t pronounce some of her words, I don’t know maybe it’s nervous on her part.
She’s putting on a fake accent, so she has to work hard not to drop it. She’s a proper cream cracker.

She’s up to 90,000 now. It’s so obvious that they’re bought followers, it’s laughable. I REALLY don’t think her content is so riveting that she’s up 14,000 in 17 days.
What…she gained 6000 followers over the weekend? Really?

She’s putting on a fake accent, so she has to work hard not to drop it. She’s a proper cream cracker.

What…she gained 6000 followers over the weekend? Really?
Nearly at 93,000 now. 3000 in less than 24 hours😆😆😆 She’s another Glam meets girl (who has a miraculous 80,000 followers) or that tit Michelle up the lane (also 80,000). Instagram need to do a serious cull.

• Wow
Nearly at 93,000 now. 3000 in less than 24 hours😆😆😆 She’s another Glam meets girl (who has a miraculous 80,000 followers) or that tit Michelle up the lane (also 80,000). Instagram need to do a serious cull.
She'll eventually find out that buying followers does not = more or better partnerships. High end brands do not use huns and brands that are not quite high end but above the high street use huns that actually use their product. They don't use the Martina's that buy followers, flog PS or Iclothing but wear other things. Some social media users might think "wow look how many people follower her" but quality brands aren't impressed by numbers. I say this with 20 years experience building brands and working with influencers. We'd sooner work with a hun that has 5000 followers who is true to what she actually uses/wears than a Martina with 90k fake followers and wouldn't herself buy what she is flogging

Reactions: 6
93.8k followers…c’mon Flogtina. Who are you kidding? 10k new followers in 4 days. Explain to your followers how you manage that?

And she’s off on her holidays. Can’t wait to see what tripe she’s flogging and how many new followers she buys.

Reactions: 2
First time to comment on a Martina thread but it is frightening how much she is trying to morph into Laura aka the fashion bug blog; she copies EVERYTHING Laura does and it's so sad!!! Even getting her hair cut and wearing the same style night gown in the hospital as Laura - now that I'm aware of it, it's all I see and it's so cringey!!

Ok this annoys me so much because fashion bug puts so much into her content and Martina copies it - Laura lives a glam life in London and is super super wealthy, she lives a unique lifestyle but Martina blatantly copies her!! See exhibit A attached, a little collage I just put together 😆
Just come across Martina so a little late to the party. But don’t be fooled by FBB. I know her as her daughters go to school and nursery in chelsea and Fulham with mine. She is a total fraud. Her husband is a douche. And she definitely has an eating disorder. Also lives in a gritty part of Fulham - not chelsea as she would have you believe. Have a lot more to say - come on over to Laura’s page on here to find out more. I do ageee ther Martina is trying to copy her, but frankly they are both tragic losers who over expose their kids and it’s all smoke and mirrors. Laura is truly a nasty piece of work and all the school mums despise her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In Ireland we’re not as obsessed with chic/ not as polished areas. I’m sure you would find a lot of what’s deemed upmarket here as gritty. I imagine most of us here simply find M’s dedicated obsession with recreating FBB’s looks/poses/style incredibly embarrassing, especially when it’s obvious both these ladies have very different lifestyles. She’s even copied what she eats, so bizarre.
Snobbery absolutely exists here, of course but on the whole were not as classist as your particular post comes off. You seem to be recruiting people for another thread based off your insider knowledge of fellow rich mummies school gate bitching.
We’re not berating people for not being authentically posh enough, well monied or for not living in the most polished of areas. It’s simply sad M is trying to give off the vibe that she is living the same lifestyle as someone like Laura who is incredibly privileged.
I don’t think you quite gather the Irish influencer scene, it differs massively to the British upmarket crowd FBB belongs to.
Just come across Martina so a little late to the party. But don’t be fooled by FBB. I know her as her daughters go to school and nursery in chelsea and Fulham with mine. She is a total fraud. Her husband is a douche. And she definitely has an eating disorder. Also lives in a gritty part of Fulham - not chelsea as she would have you believe. Have a lot more to say - come on over to Laura’s page on here to find out more. I do ageee ther Martina is trying to copy her, but frankly they are both tragic losers who over expose their kids and it’s all smoke and mirrors. Laura is truly a nasty piece of work and all the school mums despise her!

Don't really watch her that much but I just want to say I've never seen someone look more uncomfortable in a dress and heels. It's like she's concentrating on putting one foot in front of the other and counting the steps in her head. Seriously don't get why someone would get so glammed up to stand in their kitchen on a Tuesday night. She never looks comfortable.

And here comes the holiday “content”. Can’t wait to see Martina twirl her way around the Algarve 🙄

I see she has limited comments on her latest post. Perhaps people are calling bullshit on her miraculous “growth”.

In Ireland we’re not as obsessed with chic/ not as polished areas. I’m sure you would find a lot of what’s deemed upmarket here as gritty. I imagine most of us here simply find M’s dedicated obsession with recreating FBB’s looks/poses/style incredibly embarrassing, especially when it’s obvious both these ladies have very different lifestyles. She’s even copied what she eats, so bizarre.
Snobbery absolutely exists here, of course but on the whole were not as classist as your particular post comes off. You seem to be recruiting people for another thread based off your insider knowledge of fellow rich mummies school gate bitching.
We’re not berating people for not being authentically posh enough, well monied or for not living in the most polished of areas. It’s simply sad M is trying to give off the vibe that she is living the same lifestyle as someone like Laura who is incredibly privileged.
I don’t think you quite gather the Irish influencer scene, it differs massively to the British upmarket crowd FBB belongs to.
Sorry, I think you may have misconstrued what I was trying to say. You describe Laura as ‘incredibly privileged’, and that is because she wants you to think that she is, and she carefully curates her life in such a way that it appears that way on Instagram. She is not as wealthy as she would like you to think- she doesn’t even own a property and lives in a shabby part of Fulham. Would you have guessed that from her Insta? I just wanted to dispel the myth that she is perpetuating: unfortunately you, along with a lot of other people, have been completely fooled by her.
Martina copying her is bizarre, creepy, and a bit sad - all the more so because she is emulating an illusion.
You are absolutely right in that I have no knowledge about the Irish influencer scene. But I can categorically confirm that Laura is not in any way ‘upmarket’- in fact I would say she is a basically a rich chav who exploits her kids for cash just like the rest of them. And her husband chooses not to appear on social media despite the fact his kids are shown frequently. The double standards are just as disgraceful in London as they are in Dublin.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I think you may have misconstrued what I was trying to say. You describe Laura as ‘incredibly privileged’, and that is because she wants you to think that she is, and she carefully curates her life in such a way that it appears that way on Instagram. She is not as wealthy as she would like you to think- she doesn’t even own a property and lives in a shabby part of Fulham. Would you have guessed that from her Insta? I just wanted to dispel the myth that she is perpetuating: unfortunately you, along with a lot of other people, have been completely fooled by her.
Martina copying her is bizarre, creepy, and a bit sad - all the more so because she is emulating an illusion.
You are absolutely right in that I have no knowledge about the Irish influencer scene. But I can categorically confirm that Laura is not in any way ‘upmarket’- in fact I would say she is a basically a rich chav who exploits her kids for cash just like the rest of them. And her husband chooses not to appear on social media despite the fact his kids are shown frequently. The double standards are just as disgraceful in London as they are in Dublin.
Well said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.