Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it’s hard to know now who to believe. Really think though if he was abusing her like she said why send him those images after it happened? Are we all too quick to believe the woman’s side of the story?
Martin is a master manipulator
He can coerce you into doing things like naked photos, videos, masturbation videos etc - even when you know it’s wrong and how much he hurts you.

Until you’ve been on the receiving end of his love bombing you won’t be able to understand the dynamic of abuser/victim.

I guess it’s fine. As you will see from the images I just didn’t want you to think my friend or I had been sent the video or pictures that are mentioned in the evidence. I’ve also seen he’s added more stuff on the open letter on his website.
This proves absolutely nothing!
I used to get “if you love me you would do it”
All the time.
You can be abused and raped by your partner, by someone you love.
Doesn’t just have to be some random monster off the street…..
The monster can be some small penis fugly bald man with a nutrition qualification.

His latest dad gate post who does he think he is calling ppl vanilla or oppressed if they don’t know why a gay man called a guy ‘daddy’. His content is dire atm all he’s got is acting like a god and he thinks everyone fancies him 🤢 he’s got small man syndrome hence the need to show defined muscles as he’s got nothing else about him
Makes me vom at the thought of how much I thought I loved him
🤮🤮🤮
Funnily enough we were out one time and people kept saying he was punching and he looked like my dad not my boyfriend 😂😂😂
Hilarious as that really got to him and he was devastated.

They were like what are you doing with him - totally agree with them 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Martin is a master manipulator
He can coerce you into doing things like naked photos, videos, masturbation videos etc - even when you know it’s wrong and how much he hurts you.

Until you’ve been on the receiving end of his love bombing you won’t be able to understand the dynamic of abuser/victim.

This proves absolutely nothing!
I used to get “if you love me you would do it”
All the time.
You can be abused and raped by your partner, by someone you love.
Doesn’t just have to be some random monster off the street…..
The monster can be some small penis fugly bald man with a nutrition qualification.

Makes me vom at the thought of how much I thought I loved him
🤮🤮🤮
Funnily enough we were out one time and people kept saying he was punching and he looked like my dad not my boyfriend 😂😂😂
Hilarious as that really got to him and he was devastated.

They were like what are you doing with him - totally agree with them 😂
His comment recently about having zero insecurities was hilarious. Does he seriously think he hides it? No-one with confidence tries that hard ALL of the time. Their confidence speaks for itself.

As for his tattoo's... Perhaps he should do everyone a favour and get 'rapist' across his forehead. 👉🦲
😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
His comment recently about having zero insecurities was hilarious. Does he seriously think he hides it? No-one with confidence tries that hard ALL of the time. Their confidence speaks for itself.

As for his tattoo's... Perhaps he should do everyone a favour and get 'rapist' across his forehead. 👉🦲
😆
He is full of insecurities.
It’s literally all a front.
He wears make up he’s that paranoid about his looks.
He has terrible skin which he wears concealer and powder.
His insecurities run so deep that he constantly needs reassurance from you that you love him and adore him.
Just like he needs all the ❤ From strangers on the Internet 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I guess it’s fine. As you will see from the images I just didn’t want you to think my friend or I had been sent the video or pictures that are mentioned in the evidence. I’ve also seen he’s added more stuff on the open letter on his website.
The thing with this is, it is selectively produced - not only without context, but equally it is very easy to delete certain messages before producing the transcripts. I.e. to appear to have blanked her etc or appear as though it’s all uninvited. Sadly I have been through this in my own workplace, and the police could not retrieve any of the deleted items from WhatsApp because they are fully encrypted. They would have to go from the transcripts he provides at face value - and if she was in a relationship, she likely sadly deleted the true version herself, too.

Reactions: 1
Martin is very vain need constant reassurance about himself. He certainly takes exogenous hormones and/or peptides T-nation 5 tips is someone who looks nearly prep all year round. I promise if you took a sample of his blood it would contain exogenous androgens or peptides. The man aches to be loved but I bet he had testicles the size of peanuts. His health will let him down eventually his blood is probably like olive oil and his heart must be under so much pressure. He must find it hard to maintain an erection without aid and almost certainly doesn’t produce swimmers (past enterprise be the exception, or maybe not). I say this not to hurt the pri*ck but to highlight mote fatal flaws which he will fall through.

My question is, why did the alleged victim ask him to be on her podcast after this happened and she had gone to the police? I think we can all throw tit at someone who has been accused of rape and rightfully so. But when there is so much evidence showing that she was trying to get his attention, it’s hard to believe that he forcefully raped her…

• Angry
Reactions: 2
My question is, why did the alleged victim ask him to be on her podcast after this happened and she had gone to the police? I think we can all throw tit at someone who has been accused of rape and rightfully so. But when there is so much evidence showing that she was trying to get his attention, it’s hard to believe that he forcefully raped her…
for me it’s not hard to believe. There are countless times where victims have continued to engage with abusers after sexual assault has occurred. As someone else has posted we are only seeing what Martin has put out, there could be deleted messages and other things that give context that we’ll never see because ultimately Martin has made it his mission to completely discredit Charlotte and paint her as some sort of slut. FYI, I do not believe that sending explicit messages makes someone a slut or negates any sexual assault that may have happened.
We’re never going to know what truly happened. However for me I don’t honestly believe that someone would go as far as to want him charged with sexual assault if they knew for one second that there was all this “evidence” (and I use the term lightly as transcripts and screenshots of messages don’t prove anything either way) against them. Regardless of whether anything consensual happened between them, and regardless of the messages sent, it is still possible for an assault to have happened.

Reactions: 7
Joined today to post that?
It's the first time I've heard of the podcast = consent defence. Is it normally successful?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You know that rape isn't always a brutal, aggressive attack right?
You know there are many scenarios. One being they were hooking up but she suddenly changed her mind in the moment. He could have been super nice about it but if she said no. Its still rape.

That's what makes it more confusing for the victim afterwards. Denial, disbelief, embarrassment etc etc.

Also, it is possible that Martin backed away afterwards because he knew what he'd done but she may have felt like she wanted some acknowledgement, an apology/ closure. So for him to then be vague and dismissive is just another level of headfuckery. Her pursuing him was likely her trying to stay 'friends' to get either/ all of the above. Not because she was simply 'obsessed' with him.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

And as someone has already mentioned, do you really think that a woman is going to go through to the trouble of telling the police and have family and friends know about it all/ her followers if there was any risk that she'd be found a liar?

Reactions: 3
This thread has massive bias in favour of the alleged victim. Its quite clear that this is a witch hunt against Martin for past transgressions more than this case (which was dismissed in court after review by people far more legally qualified than the amateur Psychologists and Google Law Degree Graduates posting). Anyone who thinks there aren't psychopathic women around should watch Deadly Women on Crime and Investigation Channel. She sent a video of herself masturbating to Martin, yet people here are trying to portray her here as a nun.

^^ Burner account activated
Have a day off will ya? I already posted about how I feel there are better nutrition courses than MNU. So I'm not like the blatantly obvious 'burner accounts' (as you put it) of Coomber, Gore and others in here posting crap due to their previous bad blood with Macdonald.

You know that rape isn't always a brutal, aggressive attack right?
You know there are many scenarios. One being they were hooking up but she suddenly changed her mind in the moment. He could have been super nice about it but if she said no. Its still rape.

That's what makes it more confusing for the victim afterwards. Denial, disbelief, embarrassment etc etc.

Also, it is possible that Martin backed away afterwards because he knew what he'd done but she may have felt like she wanted some acknowledgement, an apology/ closure. So for him to then be vague and dismissive is just another level of headfuckery. Her pursuing him was likely her trying to stay 'friends' to get either/ all of the above. Not because she was simply 'obsessed' with him.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

And as someone has already mentioned, do you really think that a woman is going to go through to the trouble of telling the police and have family and friends know about it all/ her followers if there was any risk that she'd be found a liar?
This reads like Jackanory. You should get a job writing children's books mate ✍ 📚

Last edited:
There's alot to be said about someone who reads a post about a rape scenario and thinks of children. 👀

Perhaps ( along with a few other posts on here) it comes from experience. But yes you're right. I should probably watch 'deadly women' to put my thoughts straight.

No one on here is saying she is a nun. Or that her choices to continue messaging him were the right ones. But just because someone sends nude videos it doesn't rule out that they weren't raped.

And of course the charges were dropped. They usually are with these things. That's why it's so fucked up and people are so angry you silly goose. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's alot to be said about someone who reads a post about a rape scenario and thinks of children. 👀

Perhaps ( along with a few other posts on here) it comes from experience. But yes you're right. I should probably watch 'deadly women' to put my thoughts straight.

No one on here is saying she is a nun. Or that her choices to continue messaging him were the right ones. But just because someone sends nude videos it doesn't rule out that they weren't raped.

And of course the charges were dropped. They usually are with these things. That's why it's so fucked up and people are so angry you silly goose. 🤦
I find it fascinating that you are resorting to passive aggressive insinuations that I may be some type of sexual predator involving children. Just sums you up perfectly, someone who makes up the most wicked lies about people to encourage your own agenda, and bias. And it also demonstrates an embarrassing lack of education on your part.

Bottom line is Charlotte the harlot sent videos of herself rubbing her vagina, and then didn't like it when she was rejected. Silly bint had it all coming when the judge threw her nonsense out of court

• Angry
I find it fascinating that you are resorting to passive aggressive insinuations that I may be some type of sexual predator involving children. Just sums you up perfectly, someone who makes up the most wicked lies about people to encourage your own agenda, and bias. And it also demonstrates an embarrassing lack of education on your part.

Bottom line is Charlotte the harlot sent videos of herself rubbing her vagina, and then didn't like it when she was rejected. Silly bint had it all coming when the judge threw her nonsense out of court
Mask well and truly slipped here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mask well and truly slipped here.
I think it's more the other way around. Ben previously accused Martin of being a sexual predator against children and is also worryingly uneducated. I wouldn't mind betting u r him, but if not, its still clear from the way you post that you're as much of a helmet as he is

And helmet, read my previous post regarding the MNU course and IOPN being better. Mask well and truly slipped hey?🤣

I think it's more the other way around. Ben previously accused Martin of being a sexual predator against children and is also worryingly uneducated. I wouldn't mind betting u r him, but if not, its still clear from the way you post that you're as much of a helmet as he is

And helmet, read my previous post regarding the MNU course and IOPN being better. Mask well and truly slipped hey?🤣

Well, that would be one way to make people believe that you weren't him. Nice try though 😉

You have too much venom towards Charlotte and are scarily defensive on just about everything it's obvious.

Get yourself back to bed Martin. Preferably without any females in it to abuse.

• Haha
Fair enough.
You've got 2 posts mildly critical of Martin.
You then disappeared for a few months before reappearing as a poor Martin poster.
At least you're 'watched threads' list will be easy to navigate though.

I bet you also think women who wear revealing clothes are at fault if they are sexually assaulted.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think we’ll ever find out what happened. I think there’s his version of the truth, her version and what actually happened. MM is a massive nobhead and if he was worried about C’s mental health he wouldn’t have posted her messages. She’s said she has MH issues, does this make her a liar? No. Should she have sent messages to him after the incident, also no but who knows what she was thinking after her sexual abuse. The world isn’t black and white and I think there’s probably a lot of grey areas in this case.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.