Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaslighting at its finest. And he’s yet to show any evidence that he has been falsely accused. As others have said flirty messages from someone don’t mean anything in terms of proving something one way or another.
I find it interesting that he’s focusing on a character assassination of Charlotte however is yet to do the same to Kathryn who he exposed himself to on one of those staff working holidays.
It’s coming across as though he’s got a very vindictive vendetta going on to try and ruin her. Classic narcissist behaviour on display.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just read his updated letter and he’s basically saying because she stayed on good terms with him, it means he’s innocent. That’s not how it works!

These don't prove that these messages are from her though do they.
Even if they were from her, it doesn’t prove anything…

Attachments

Reactions: 1
These don't prove that these messages are from her though do they.
It looks like it’s her surname (he’s not fully blocked it out), doesn’t prove anything though. If he has the police involved why not sit tight and wait for them to do the investigation? Why share the messages now?

Gaslighting at its finest. And he’s yet to show any evidence that he has been falsely accused. As others have said flirty messages from someone don’t mean anything in terms of proving something one way or another.
I find it interesting that he’s focusing on a character assassination of Charlotte however is yet to do the same to Kathryn who he exposed himself to on one of those staff working holidays.
It’s coming across as though he’s got a very vindictive vendetta going on to try and ruin her. Classic narcissist behaviour on display.

Yes I wonder why he's n

Yes exactly. How come he's only focusing on Charlotte and not Kathryn? Unless he's just hoping it'll all blow over eventually. 🙄

Reactions: 2
It looks like it’s her surname (he’s not fully blocked it out), doesn’t prove anything though. If he has the police involved why not sit tight and wait for them to do the investigation? Why share the messages now?
Why share the messages at all though? I also noticed he has left half the surname in but I agree this doesn’t prove anything at all. The case got dropped. He really doesn’t need to keep harping on about this. All he is doing is keeping the conversation going.

Reactions: 3
Why share the messages at all though? I also noticed he has left half the surname in but I agree this doesn’t prove anything at all. The case got dropped. He really doesn’t need to keep harping on about this. All he is doing is keeping the conversation going.
Totally agree. I mean I follow some of the people mentioned (not MM) and they have barely mentioned it. I haven’t seen many other influencers share/say much about MM or even this situation (Sohee alluded to it but no mention of him by name). I

Totally agree. I mean I follow some of the people mentioned (not MM) and they have barely mentioned it. I haven’t seen many other influencers share/say much about MM or even this situation (Sohee alluded to it but no mention of him by name). I
Same for Emilia Thompson who mentioned about the outcome ( and believing that Charlottlenwas telling the truth ) but did not mention MM specifically. Just find it bizarre that he just won’t let it go and is desperate to provide receipts ( without really proving anything at all).

Reactions: 4
I had a look and nothing on his webpage…..

Does that link work?

Reactions: 3
Hate and jealousy.
Page 1 of the instacunts handbook of answering any criticism.
(Or accusations of being a beast)

Reactions: 5
AB7F2914-48FD-4AF2-9C65-19F578AAFCCA.jpeg
He has ‘cleverly’ mentioned he does no want to name and shame her incase she does something to herself.

However, slyly leaves her surname and her full name in a screenshot plus her Renault Clio car being mentioned and her company logo.

If this doesn’t scream manipulator, narcissistic, sociopathic monster……..

M has actually made himself look worse.
‘why are you so obsessed with me?’
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😅

Reactions: 10
Yes exactly. How come he's only focusing on Charlotte and not Kathryn? Unless he's just hoping it'll all blow over eventually. 🙄
Back in June he was successfully sued in the small claims court for breach of contract, sexual harassment, harassment, and victimisation. I guess if that was Kathryn, it’s probably why he isn’t saying anything about her.

Reactions: 5
Back in June he was successfully sued in the small claims court for breach of contract, sexual harassment, harassment, and victimisation. I guess if that was Kathryn, it’s probably why he isn’t saying anything about her.
Oh I see! I wonder what evidence she had! But either way good for her! Atrocious behaviour. Imagine the audacity of your boss thinking that that was OK!?
I think what makes men like him dangerous is the fact that he actually does think its OK.

Reactions: 2
Oh I see! I wonder what evidence she had! But either way good for her! Atrocious behaviour. Imagine the audacity of your boss thinking that that was OK!?
I think what makes men like him dangerous is the fact that he actually does think its OK.
Plus the other employee who is clearly enabling this behaviour by him.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.