Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The court case was in relation to a student of Mac nutrition. Kathryn is a former employee so I don’t think it was related to that.

I believe his enabling employee, who was Kathryn’s manager and fobbed her off when she was told that he had sexually harassed and exposed himself to her, said during the court case that it wasn’t her responsibility (I’m guessing in relation to how the student was treated). How about having a responsibility and duty of care to your staff and students.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Back in June he was successfully sued in the small claims court for breach of contract, sexual harassment, harassment, and victimisation. I guess if that was Kathryn, it’s probably why he isn’t saying anything about her.
And yet there’s no mention of this anywhere or any statement from him on his website.
Because it doesn’t fit his narrative.

Such an ugly person, inside and out!

Sorry for the delay. Not sure how comfortable I am posting the other screenshot here publicly but this is one of them. Its made me question things but that’s why I wondered if anyone had seen anything else. I see he’s now added more bits of evidence to his open letter thing.
I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to post it. You’re posting it anonymously after all & if he’s sending it to people is it really an issue?

Reactions: 4
I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to post it. You’re posting it anonymously after all & if he’s sending it to people is it really an issue?
These are clearly private messages/conversations/interactions between the two of them that are being displayed without any context.

Do you really think it’s ethical to be posting that on a gossip website? Can you imagine what that could do to the poor girls mental health? He’s already mentioned in the online statement that she’s got mental health issues and he doesn’t want to explicitly name her in case she kills herself

Reactions: 1
There’s obviously more to this story than we all know. The messages are sent out of context and we will never know what’s really gone on. He should not be sharing any private messages and if he was that concerned for her mental health he wouldn’t have shared them. He’s on a campaign to destroy her and he knows if. If the case was being investigated you think he would wait for the outcome. He’s pretty much named her and he is hoping his minions will go after her.

These are clearly private messages/conversations/interactions between the two of them that are being displayed without any context.

Do you really think it’s ethical to be posting that on a gossip website? Can you imagine what that could do to the poor girls mental health? He’s already mentioned in the online statement that she’s got mental health issues and he doesn’t want to explicitly name her in case she kills herself
You do realise HE shared her full name in that embarrassing, narcissistic 'open letter' don't you? its there for all to see. He doesn't give a tit about her! Remember HE'S the one sharing personal details about her life!! Sorry but you're accusing the wrong person here.

They aren’t private though are they? Because he’s offering to share them with STRANGERS on the internet.

He has named her.
Leaving little clues so people can find her on social media.

Reactions: 3
You do realise HE shared her full name in that embarrassing, narcissistic 'open letter' don't you? its there for all to see. He doesn't give a tit about her! Remember HE'S the one sharing personal details about her life!! Sorry but you're accusing the wrong person here.
I think what I said might have been misinterpreted.

What I meant is that she’s already suffering enough as he’s sharing things with strangers.

Let’s not make it even more stressful for her by posting whatever he’s sharing on here and spreading it even further. It’s not helpful.

Reactions: 2

What are you talking about? This is literally a gossip forum. We can’t have context. We just want info & we can make our own minds up.

If there’s evidence she’s lied I doubt 1 thing posted on here is going to make her mental health any worse than it will already be knowing it’s out there. I’d personally want to see what was coming.

What are you talking about? This is literally a gossip forum. We can’t have context. We just want info & we can make our own minds up.

If there’s evidence she’s lied I doubt 1 thing posted on here is going to make her mental health any worse than it will already be knowing it’s out there. I’d personally want to see what was coming.
I guess it’s fine. As you will see from the images I just didn’t want you to think my friend or I had been sent the video or pictures that are mentioned in the evidence. I’ve also seen he’s added more stuff on the open letter on his website.

Attachments

• Wow
I was thinking the same thing. Surely if there is an ongoing investigation, her name shouldn't be publicly disclosed by him.
He shouldn’t be disclosing her name at all. But he is a spiteful man.
And regardless of her sending him anything, it still doesn’t prove that her version of events isn’t real either. In my view he wants to destroy her and will do everything he can to do that.

Honestly it’s hard to know now who to believe. Really think though if he was abusing her like she said why send him those images after it happened? Are we all too quick to believe the woman’s side of the story?

Honestly it’s hard to know now who to believe. Really think though if he was abusing her like she said why send him those images after it happened? Are we all too quick to believe the woman’s side of the story?
For me, in my mind there is room to believe that both things happened.

For me, in my mind there is room to believe that both things happened.
Charlotte seemed to be infatuated with Martin so shows the evidence but saying that it doesn’t show that the incident Charlotte claims did not happen. Martin believes nothing can touch him and is very arrogant this story is tough for any CPS prosecutor

I guess it’s fine. As you will see from the images I just didn’t want you to think my friend or I had been sent the video or pictures that are mentioned in the evidence. I’ve also seen he’s added more stuff on the open letter on his website.
This does not prove anything about the accusations just that he is a manipulative misogynistic asshole.
Look at historic cases of abuse, this is very common.
He will get his comeuppance.

His latest dad gate post who does he think he is calling ppl vanilla or oppressed if they don’t know why a gay man called a guy ‘daddy’. His content is dire atm all he’s got is acting like a god and he thinks everyone fancies him 🤢 he’s got small man syndrome hence the need to show defined muscles as he’s got nothing else about him

Charlotte the harlot🤣

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.