Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed his ‘right hand’ woman has made her instagram private....it never used to be!

Does anybody else find his CCTV cameras in his house particularly facing the bed odd? And the fact he had to deny having them in the office makes me think he has been accused of recording employees/himself in his office for his own self gratification. He's definitely a nonce.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if he tells any women he takes back to his house that he films them when they’re sleeping?? Or doing whatever for that matter....very questionable behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s weird for him to have cctv in his home. I think it’s weird that he uploads cctv footage of his kids in bed to his Instagram stories.

Reactions: 11
Exactly, there’s nothing wrong with having CCTV in the house but why is it facing his kids bed and not showing the whole room?

Reactions: 6
No one cares he has cctv at home and no one is saying that only women are allowed to be scared at home. I think it’s strange to have cctv pointing over beds and I think it’s stranger to post this,especially when it’s your kids.

Would be interested to know if it is switched off when he has someone in bed with him or of they Have any knowledge of it being there.

very odd behaviour yet he makes it out we think he is mad for having cctv because his car was stolen-nobody has an issue with that.

Reactions: 7
What makes you think he reads here? I’m not dumb, nor “gossipy” or a f*ck. 😂 How does cctv make anyone feel safer? It won’t prevent anything.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.