Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one cares he has cctv at home and no one is saying that only women are allowed to be scared at home. I think it’s strange to have cctv pointing over beds and I think it’s stranger to post this,especially when it’s your kids.

Would be interested to know if it is switched off when he has someone in bed with him or of they Have any knowledge of it being there.

very odd behaviour yet he makes it out we think he is mad for having cctv because his car was stolen-nobody has an issue with that.
CCTV at home is normal, CCTV cameras in bedrooms pointing at your kids beds is not normal. I mean have the cameras at the front door/back door etc but over the kids beds. Creepy AF!

Reactions: 5
CCTV at home is normal, CCTV cameras in bedrooms pointing at your kids beds is not normal. I mean have the cameras at the front door/back door etc but over the kids beds. Creepy AF!
This. CCTV to cover external doors and driveways is completely normal. Motion sensors inside are completely normal. CCTV to record inside your house, and in bedrooms is not.

Reactions: 4
MNU are interviewing/hiring... AGAIN! Poor souls, they don’t know what they’re in for! 😔

• Sad
What is manipulating is the fact that Martin MacDonald is suggesting to the world of nutrition that his company is hiring despite the pandemic when his reality is high staff turnover. His methods and how he is with his staff create that turnover. Also does anyone know what subjects his PgCert and PgDip?

All of the posts and stories he makes public is a compete facade.
I used to know Martin and he would be ILL worrying and stressing about people coming at him with legal cases and calling him out.
He may have changed a lot since then but the tit storm going on behind closed doors, will be getting to him, despite ‘living his best life’ Instagram.

There are people biding their time with factual evidence of conversation transcripts, photos and other details which expose him for what he is, as a monster.
Just waiting to allow the legal system to do their work before things go out to the whole world.

After all is said and done, his life’s work won’t be worth the paper it’s written on.

What is manipulating is the fact that Martin MacDonald is suggesting to the world of nutrition that his company is hiring despite the pandemic when his reality is high staff turnover. His methods and how he is with his staff create that turnover. Also does anyone know what subjects his PgCert and PgDip?
The turnover of staff is worse than a call centre or door to door canvassing job.
The staff that have been there the longest Billy, Sarah and Amy......well it speaks for itself.
IYKYK

Reactions: 7
All of the posts and stories he makes public is a compete facade.
I used to know Martin and he would be ILL worrying and stressing about people coming at him with legal cases and calling him out.
He may have changed a lot since then but the tit storm going on behind closed doors, will be getting to him, despite ‘living his best life’ Instagram.

There are people biding their time with factual evidence of conversation transcripts, photos and other details which expose him for what he is, as a monster.
Just waiting to allow the legal system to do their work before things go out to the whole world.

After all is said and done, his life’s work won’t be worth the paper it’s written on.

The turnover of staff is worse than a call centre or door to door canvassing job.
The staff that have been there the longest Billy, Sarah and Amy......well it speaks for itself.
IYKYK
He’s been so quiet on his stories compared to how he used to be. That speaks volumes!

I just hope his victims are getting the support they need because these things take so much time 😔

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed a little while ago and I don’t miss him at all, not even in a “love to hate’ way. I would say he’s on his way out as his main advertising of his programme is via word of mouth (on way to being ruined) & Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Observation that Martin and Sky Elizabeth have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Martin used to feature her occasionally in his stories, think they used to work out together sometimes too.

Martin and Sky have been in a secret relationship for many years.
Didn't stop him being a narcissistic creep🙈 the way he objectified women was/is scandalous. He abuses his position of power in the workplace and treats the people who work with him like babysitters. Small man syndrome and a creep.

Reactions: 3
I'd say it was/is a front couldn't imagine him in a secret relationship. Something fishy about that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.