Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I posted that comment there were a lot more comments by other posters that have now been deleted. So it looks slightly out of context and appears much worse than it was.

I was saying you all seem to be focused on Charlotte going to court to ‘prove’ he did what ever he did, yet if he was the monster you (other posters) made him out to be an angry little rapist with a small man complex and anger/control issues who has a reputation for this kind of behaviour then his alleged crime has bound to have happened before?

I haven’t been able to address it for a month
Why couldn’t you speak for a month?

When I posted that comment there were a lot more comments by other posters that have now been deleted. So it looks slightly out of context and appears much worse than it was.

I was saying you all seem to be focused on Charlotte going to court to ‘prove’ he did what ever he did, yet if he was the monster you (other posters) made him out to be an angry little rapist with a small man complex and anger/control issues who has a reputation for this kind of behaviour then his alleged crime has bound to have happened before?

Why is it bound to have happened before? What makes you say that?

Explained in a previous comment

That’s my opinion. The kind of people that commit these offences, they usually do it multiple times.
Well the good thing about opinions, they don’t need facts to back them up. Your opinion can be MM is not a predator, based on no court case, many of us can think he is, with or without a court case.

...That said, as a point of fact, even a sexual offender who commits many crimes, has to commit one first one.

Reactions: 6
I think your opinion is flawed. Rape or any assault doesn't need to happen more than once.

His general vibe/innuendos also would indicate he's quite pervy. Would this also indicted to you that he's a pervert? By your flawed logic Martin? I mean no hair dont care?

Reactions: 1

Why was it “bound to have happened” before? And who are you to say it hasn’t?

Very very concerning to have someone say that to be a monster,an incident would have happened more than once. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 5
I think your opinion is flawed. Rape or any assault doesn't need to happen more than once.

His general vibe/innuendos also would indicate he's quite pervy. Would this also indicted to you that he's a pervert? By your flawed logic Martin? I mean no hair dont care?
his ‘vibe’ is open to interpretation which will change from person to person

This is my point.

there is no evidence to say either way, and before I judge someone for being guilty of a crime I like to make sure there is evidence.

no one has said out right what your saying has happened, it’s all my cousins aunts dog said she heard from the shop keeper. Yet the person you’re saying it has happened to hasn’t confirmed it, in fact either one of them

you were all convinced she was at court for it yet she wasn’t

These sorts of accusations can ruin someone’s life, and I’m not saying anyone is lying at all.

As I said it’s my opinion I get not everyone will think the same way as me

Why was it “bound to have happened” before? And who are you to say it hasn’t?

@Nohairdontcare why does it have to happen more than once? Do you not agree that it can happen once or?...... I'm struggling to see your logic at all. You can try be savvy with your words and try to twist them to suit your narrative but it's backfiring massively.
If there's more than one accusation(which there is) I'd tend to go with the saying no smoke without fire. Also he doesn't help himself with the way he carries on. I'd be inclined to distance myself from his nutrition course as I know two people who've done it and refuse to link themselves with it.
Why should we not believe them?
Where have you got the knowledge that he definitely hasn't? How well do you know him?
I found the camera in his bedroom creepy. Whatever about a kid bed/cot cam sure but one hovering over his bed...no thanks.

Reactions: 3
This is my point.

there is no evidence to say either way, and before I judge someone for being guilty of a crime I like to make sure there is evidence.

no one has said out right what your saying has happened, it’s all my cousins aunts dog said she heard from the shop keeper. Yet the person you’re saying it has happened to hasn’t confirmed it, in fact either one of them

you were all convinced she was at court for it yet she wasn’t

These sorts of accusations can ruin someone’s life, and I’m not saying anyone is lying at all.

As I said it’s my opinion I get not everyone will think the same way as me
People like you are the reason women are afraid to come forward, is the word of a woman not enough? There is nothing to gain from telling lies.
This attitude makes you part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People like you are the reason women are afraid to come forward, is the word of a woman not enough? There is nothing to gain from telling lies.
This attitude makes you part of the problem.
so no one has ever made a false accusation before?
I said I don’t accuse without evidence.

And just for the record NOONE has actually publicly accused him of anything! So there is no word of a woman

I have spent the last hour or more reading this whole thread... Yes, I'm a completely ignorant moron. I had NO idea that there was so much going on with MM and ex-employees! Everything I'm seeing on IG and here makes sense. Too many things tie up for him to be innocent here. Absolutely disgusting. These women... they don't need to be "victim-blamed" or shot down. They need to be listened to. They need support, and whatever DID happen, they need to be able to feel safe in a workplace, safe online, and safe in their day-to-day lives.

I just unfollowed MM. I honestly don't interact with his page / stories enough so he doesn't show up ohn my feed enough for me to remember he's there. I honestly just used his IG as an educational reference point for myself, but now I've gone and followed all the women mentioned here, and other male and female nutritionists who are just as knowledgeable, and actual good people instead of following that vile monster.

Good lord. I'm appalled.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

And just for the record NOONE has actually publicly accused him of anything! So there is no word of a woman
I don't get why you're so defensive of him? Like how do you know it's false accusations? I'm sure you're not going to reply to any of my other posts. But whatever suits your narrative no hair don't care. He's just a real creep whose disrespectful towards women.

Reactions: 3

Ok it is doubtful that you are not Martin MacDonald. The fact is you have already said you were not allowed to speak on here for 30 days giving an obscure reason for why not. The most likely reason you were not able to speak is because you were in civil proceedings and you could not talk. Now your, ow sorry I mean Martin MacDonald's most valuable thing at the moment is his (your) reputation. It is most likely you have wrapped things up in your civil cases and have attached some sort of addendum at great cost in the agreement so nobody can talk about this. That does not mean these things did not happen to the women who have been mentioned on here and it certainly does not mean that you sorry I mean Martin has not acted inappropriately towards staff and students. You I mean Martin even asked one potential student to send nude pictures through DM on Instagram

I asked him for information on his course through DM’s. He asked me for nudes to enrol followed by lots of laughing faces!! I was so shocked I didn’t follow him at that point, so I knew nothing about him. I’d just heard how good the course was. From then all I dealt with Arj, who was normal. I remember a story where Martin said he’s had to sack an employee for in appropriate behaviour towards women. He says he was saying this even though Sarah told him not to.
Amy always looks embarrassed around him. He was horrible to her in one of his stories when she was wearing a bikini.

Regardless the outcomes of the civil suits Martin is narcissistic with a god complex and needs humbling. Put him in a room with real men you I mean Martin would not last a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Maybe not on here, or publicly, but there have been more than 1 accusation.
It’s pretty clear who you are......

Reactions: 4

Hey Martin or maybe one of your office/babysitting minions. Look, we all think you are a d*ck, we all think you are a predator and we all now know that you’re a short arse. Enjoy your tours and shows, your time will soon be up.

Reactions: 7
Happy International Women’s Day all! With this year’s theme being “Choose to challenge”, it is refreshing to see everyone challenging the misogyny and sheer ignorance of whoever that^ poster may be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Happy international women’s day to Martin who couldn’t even wait ONE WHOLE DAY to throw a wobbly about a dm from a woman on his stories 👏🏻 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.