Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it only complete and utter knob heads like him and James that say stuff like ‘chat tit get banged’ like a bleeping teenager. Maybe it should be ‘sexually assault/harass numerous women,get banged up’ 😒 PRICK.

god I am so mad at myself that I used to like some of these people and was close to actually spending money on things relating to them.

Reactions: 12
Ok it is doubtful that you are not Martin MacDonald. The fact is you have already said you were not allowed to speak on here for 30 days giving an obscure reason for why not. The most likely reason you were not able to speak is because you were in civil proceedings and you could not talk. Now your, ow sorry I mean Martin MacDonald's most valuable thing at the moment is his (your) reputation. It is most likely you have wrapped things up in your civil cases and have attached some sort of addendum at great cost in the agreement so nobody can talk about this. That does not mean these things did not happen to the women who have been mentioned on here and it certainly does not mean that you sorry I mean Martin has not acted inappropriately towards staff and students. You I mean Martin even asked one potential student to send nude pictures through DM on Instagram

I’d be gutted if this is what has happened. If his money has had this hushed up it must be sole destroying for the lady/ladies that have had to re-live everything that has happened over and over. He should not be allowed to buy silence 😔😡
Ok it is doubtful that you are not Martin MacDonald. The fact is you have already said you were not allowed to speak on here for 30 days giving an obscure reason for why not. The most likely reason you were not able to speak is because you were in civil proceedings and you could not talk. Now your, ow sorry I mean Martin MacDonald's most valuable thing at the moment is his (your) reputation. It is most likely you have wrapped things up in your civil cases and have attached some sort of addendum at great cost in the agreement so nobody can talk about this. That does not mean these things did not happen to the women who have been mentioned on here and it certainly does not mean that you sorry I mean Martin has not acted inappropriately towards staff and students. You I mean Martin even asked one potential student to send nude pictures through DM on Instagram

Regardless the outcomes of the civil suits Martin is narcissistic with a god complex and needs humbling. Put him in a room with real men you I mean Martin would not last a second.

I’d be gutted if this is what has happened. If his money has had this hushed up it must be sole destroying for the lady/ladies that have had to re-live everything that has happened over and over. He should not be allowed to buy silence 😔😡

Reactions: 3
Been very very quiet. Unless I've been restricted from seeing his content? With all the international womens day and stuff I would have least thought he'd have put up a "karen" post.

Just been for a snoop on MM profile and there used to be 11 people that we had in common - now its 7 people ( blue tick accounts) .. but i am unsure as to who the 4 are :unsure:

Reactions: 1
This is my point.

there is no evidence to say either way, and before I judge someone for being guilty of a crime I like to make sure there is evidence.

no one has said out right what your saying has happened, it’s all my cousins aunts dog said she heard from the shop keeper. Yet the person you’re saying it has happened to hasn’t confirmed it, in fact either one of them

you were all convinced she was at court for it yet she wasn’t

These sorts of accusations can ruin someone’s life, and I’m not saying anyone is lying at all.

As I said it’s my opinion I get not everyone will think the same way as me
Does this satisfy you?

32262E34-D1B0-49C0-BDF7-9E2CB4FEE33B.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow is that one of his former employees purplehedgehog? If so no wonder he's so quiet lately...he's about to be called out

Reactions: 1
Wow is that one of his former employees purplehedgehog? If so no wonder he's so quiet lately...he's about to be called out
Unfortunately, yes. I can’t recall if this was shared before but in case not, I’ll leave this here. I hope Kathryn doesn’t mind this being shared as her Instagram profile is also public. Maybe also an opportunity to share that Kathryn has started her own business too offering virtual admin services. These women are so strong and we are behind them ❤
22CEEFF8-2725-4191-90B8-B0B2989F053D.jpeg
D914ACBA-E8CE-4197-80F4-4EBFC57A1BB0.jpeg

Just me coming in with the receipts today. 😆 I will admit I don’t know the context behind this story as I don’t make a habit of following men who sexually harass women. But what a lovely guy Martin is, to call his mother old and stupid on Mothering Sunday. What a catch 🥰
3B451509-295B-4E69-AEAC-34FBCD73DEB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ah he had me blocked from seeing his stories on instagram. Makes sense now. On a positive note thank God I don't have to see his disgusting miniature lego head/body now.

Unfortunately, yes. I can’t recall if this was shared before but in case not, I’ll leave this here. I hope Kathryn doesn’t mind this being shared as her Instagram profile is also public. Maybe also an opportunity to share that Kathryn has started her own business too offering virtual admin services. These women are so strong and we are behind them ❤
View attachment 483286View attachment 483287

Just me coming in with the receipts today. 😆 I will admit I don’t know the context behind this story as I don’t make a habit of following men who sexually harass women. But what a lovely guy Martin is, to call his mother old and stupid on Mothering Sunday. What a catch 🥰
View attachment 483303

He hates women, even his own mother. Unless they're willing to have sex with him of course, which I can't imagine many are that desperate?!

Reactions: 2
Wondered why I’d been so out of the loop... then I remembered I’d unfollowed him & some of the attitude clones. Surprised we haven’t had a “not all men” rant...which would be rather ironic given the allegations.

He’s really been laying into them lately, I’m glad someone is because their silence is shocking.
Interested to see how the fitness lot act after everything comes out. James Smith has been pretty open about not really caring about people's indiscretions as they don't negate their professional knowledge. I'd be disappointed if Ben C didn't distance himself. Ultimately I think it will depend on how IFS act.

Reactions: 4
I am very surprised that Ben C / sohee haven't said anything.
I wonder if they are waiting for the results of the trial?

Reactions: 4
There are at least three people in the line up who I’d *hope* would withdraw or speak up if they knew about the accusations. Isn’t two women having to resign from their job enough evidence? A court trial doesn’t change his guilt for me.

Reactions: 5
There are at least three people in the line up who I’d *hope* would withdraw or speak up if they knew about the accusations. Isn’t two women having to resign from their job enough evidence? A court trial doesn’t change his guilt for me.
Ben follows Charlotte as well which confuses me!

Has Shona said anything? She spoke out in support of Sohee when she was going through the tit with BC. Maybe this is more complex because of police involvement? Agreed that I would be expecting Ben to distance himself (although not sure how close they were anyway? I think Ben is more on the periphery of all these knobs because,well,he isn’t a knob,but I would still expect him to say something as he is very supportive of women).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.