Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Round two.
Likely a mediation.

Round two.
Likely a mediation.
if it’s a workplace sexual harassment claim, it’s likely going through the civil not the criminal jurisdiction.Workplace tribunals require claimants to go to mediation first before running to trial.

this cooks be it. Who knows.

I noticed after it was mentioned on here that Cory Crowley still followed Martin, she stopped following him (Hi Cory 👋🏻 ) - now fully team Charlotte it seems. Also that Mike Reddan who has commented has removed all traces of MNU from his insta, so I think it might be...
Having just seen Mike’s Instagram he has seen this. Hi Mike 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hmm wonder is it about Martin. He's very quiet and not responding to any questions at all on instagram, I realized he's actually a karen himself. The man is in his I'm guessing 40s? actually gave out about people DM'N him nutrition questions instead of writing under his posts. A very angry small man! Apparently he's only 5'7 and gives the old 5'10 when asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I discovered martin 2 or 3 years ago when everyone was recommending him and he gained a lot of followers. he kept giving me a weird vibe so I unfollowed him several times, and followed again afterwards because everyone was raving about his amazing nutrition knowledge and I was eager to learn.

i don't recall the details but I remember that someone accused him of misogyny, maybe in regards to a lack of female employees (which, to be fair, may not really apply to him)? he MOCKED that person and this accusation for days, of course not without using the word "femnazi" in what felt like every second story. at one point, he mentioned that he just came back from a supermarket where the cashiers were only women. he jokingly asked how it is possible that we live in a misogynistic world with a lack of female employees when he has been just served by one at the store...

again, I may be missing or twisting some details but remember raging sooo much about his stories because it was CLEAR that he did not understand a single thing about sexism & gendered labor. who runs the businesses which employ the women who serve you? maybe think about who actually profits. this made me unfollow him for real. not much new stuff to learn on his account. very sad to see that absolutely nothing has changed about his content... and that it has gotten even worse with the rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment allegations.

and regarding shona: I too was confused as to why she was still following him when this happened. but shona is a grown woman who I really respect and appreciate, and I think she must have her reasons for not unfollowing. not suggesting anything severe, it may be that she simply has him muted since 2017 lol

Reactions: 3
I discovered martin 2 or 3 years ago when everyone was recommending him and he gained a lot of followers. he kept giving me a weird vibe so I unfollowed him several times, and followed again afterwards because everyone was raving about his amazing nutrition knowledge and I was eager to learn.

i don't recall the details but I remember that someone accused him of misogyny, maybe in regards to a lack of female employees (which, to be fair, may not really apply to him)? he MOCKED that person and this accusation for days, of course not without using the word "femnazi" in what felt like every second story. at one point, he mentioned that he just came back from a supermarket where the cashiers were only women. he jokingly asked how it is possible that we live in a misogynistic world with a lack of female employees when he has been just served by one at the store...

again, I may be missing or twisting some details but remember raging sooo much about his stories because it was CLEAR that he did not understand a single thing about sexism & gendered labor. who runs the businesses which employ the women who serve you? maybe think about who actually profits. this made me unfollow him for real. not much new stuff to learn on his account. very sad to see that absolutely nothing has changed about his content... and that it has gotten even worse with the rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment allegations.

and regarding shona: I too was confused as to why she was still following him when this happened. but shona is a grown woman who I really respect and appreciate, and I think she must have her reasons for not unfollowing. not suggesting anything severe, it may be that she simply has him muted since 2017 lol

Agree that I was wrong to say I was disappointed with Shona. Her decision. Defo not muted as she likes a lot of his posts. I mean she’s had sex with James Smith, so following Martin on insta is clearly not her worst decision to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone see this story today on martins IG feed? I have interpreted this as him being a bit belligerent ( although I’m also maybe putting 2+2 and making 7).. to me I’m reading it as though you can say what you want about me I don’t care. I have the right attitude.

Attachments

Anyone see this story today on martins IG feed? I have interpreted this as him being a bit belligerent ( although I’m also maybe putting 2+2 and making 7).. to me I’m reading it as though you can say what you want about me I don’t care. I have the right attitude.
That’s exactly what he’s saying

I noticed after it was mentioned on here that Cory Crowley still followed Martin, she stopped following him (Hi Cory 👋🏻 ) - now fully team Charlotte it seems. Also that Mike Reddan who has commented has removed all traces of MNU from his insta, so I think it might be...
I just had a look on Cory Crowleys IG and she is still following Martin. Cant see any signs of anything MNU related though.

That’s exactly what he’s saying
I don’t know how he can think this given what he is accused of 😐.

Attachments

I saw that too 🙄🙄🙄
Yes Martin, you definitely should post a story pointing out that you identify with a selfless person’s act during the holocaust. Doesn’t make you look like a complete head at all.

Reactions: 7
I saw that too 🙄🙄🙄
Yes Martin, you definitely should post a story pointing out that you identify with a selfless person’s act during the holocaust. Doesn’t make you look like a complete head at all.
That’s how highly he rates himself though.
He is only 5’7-5’8 and hates being made to feel inferior because be sees himself as a god.

At one of his own conferences he was pretty much shown up by one of his guest speakers - who was a woman - and because her talk was so much better than his he made a point of having little digs at her during his and it was just embarrassing.
People could see what he was trying to do and I know a lot of attendees thought he was awful, who were previous ‘fans’

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just had a look on Cory Crowleys IG and she is still following Martin. Cant see any signs of anything MNU related though.

I don’t know how he can think this given what he is accused of 😐.

Ah I must have gone blind for looking when I was Instagram searching!

That’s how highly he rates himself though.
He is only 5’7-5’8 and hates being made to feel inferior because be sees himself as a god.

At one of his own conferences he was pretty much shown up by one of his guest speakers - who was a woman - and because her talk was so much better than his he made a point of having little digs at her during his and it was just embarrassing.
People could see what he was trying to do and I know a lot of attendees thought he was awful, who were previous ‘fans’

Spill the ☕- which speaker? I can see him doing this in my head!

Reactions: 2
I’m definitely going to one of his next talks I’ll have my questions ready. I’d love to see him squirm

Reactions: 3
I’m definitely going to one of his next talks I’ll have my questions ready. I’d love to see him squirm
If he ever gets to do a talk again.......

plus lining his pockets with money would still put me off as much as I’d like to see him be in inundated with questions of his behaviour

Ah I must have gone blind for looking when I was Instagram searching!

Spill the ☕- which speaker? I can see him doing this in my head!
It was Dr Megan Rossi the Gut health Dr.
Her talk was brilliant and she was so engaging and then his was the usual drivel and recycling old banter.

• Heart
Hmm wonder is it about Martin. He's very quiet and not responding to any questions at all on instagram, I realized he's actually a karen himself. The man is in his I'm guessing 40s? actually gave out about people DM'N him nutrition questions instead of writing under his posts. A very angry small man! Apparently he's only 5'7 and gives the old 5'10 when asked.
I think he was about 18 in 2002/2003 so about 37 ish.
He's 5.8. I've stood next to him and he's the exact same height as my Dad. Haha. He's a wanker too. 😂

• Haha
Charlotte has just mentioned on her stories just not in court this week (and its not MM related) but that she will reveal what is happening soon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.