Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a MNU job in indeed for a ' Assistant Nutrition Tutor & Content Creator' looking for a postgrad with masters qualification, no home working allowed, 40hours/week Flexibility & availability outside normal office hours is essential (probs to babysit his kids), pay is £23,500

'This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment, where your opinions and thoughts are valued.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Mac-Nutrition Collective team assisting with both external work and in-house projects. There will be a strong focus on assisting with the creation of clear, simple nutrition information in a variety of different mediums with further opportunities to develop personal knowledge and experience.
The role is designed to give a nutrition postgraduate or MNU Certified Nutritionist the opportunity to establish themselves as an integral member of the Mac-Nutrition Collective team.'
I earned more than that as a receptionist before I studied nursing. What a duck.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never even stepped foot in a university and I earn more than that with less responsibility. That wage isn’t much more than the average admin job. It feels ironic, doesn’t it? Is an MNU certified nutritionist only worth that much to you Martin?

Reactions: 5
I work part time and earn more than, plus the only kids I have to look after are my own. Rather than getting staff to look after his kids, they should be in nursery or have a childminder. It is not a staff members responsibility to be looking after the bosses kids. I worked somewhere similar before having my own kids and would have to look after the bosses dog. The dog was not trained and would crap all over the office. I got ringworm from it. Soon left!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He wants a masters qualification, and all the rest, and pay just £23,000 a year??? Absolute wanker
previous employees with Masters degree have started on WAY less than that! A group of them had to do a 6 month internship only being paid for about 20 hours a week even though it was full time.

Just seen a MNU job in indeed for a ' Assistant Nutrition Tutor & Content Creator' looking for a postgrad with masters qualification, no home working allowed, 40hours/week Flexibility & availability outside normal office hours is essential (probs to babysit his kids), pay is £23,500

'This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment, where your opinions and thoughts are valued.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Mac-Nutrition Collective team assisting with both external work and in-house projects. There will be a strong focus on assisting with the creation of clear, simple nutrition information in a variety of different mediums with further opportunities to develop personal knowledge and experience.
The role is designed to give a nutrition postgraduate or MNU Certified Nutritionist the opportunity to establish themselves as an integral member of the Mac-Nutrition Collective team.'
“Your thoughts and opinions are valued and it should only take a few years and a load of expensive therapy that you can’t afford because you have no savings due to the measly wage to get over the PTSD”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Genuinely hope that charlotte and others who have suffered can get some sort of legal result.
MM believes he is invincible and untouchable, one of his cronies Alan Aragon faced a similar backlash to his abhorrent actions and vanished for a bit only to now have resurfaced and obviously alcohol was the reason for his “misbehaving”.
Sadly had respect once for his knowledge but a sad little man is what I quickly realised but angry at myself to miss the fact he is actually dangerous to women around him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.