Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought sexual assault but did not think rape. How the f*ck is he swanning around Dubai when he’s a sexual predator. Unless he’s booked this know because he knows what’s about to come out!

rape and sexual assault are so hard to carry through to ‘guilty’ verdict it’s so sad. 27/03/2007. The day that it happened to me. I had a witness, a camera (workplace) and a written apology because I demanded one via my solictor. It was still so hard to even consider court despite my solicitor and guards helping and believing me. Mental health came first and I ended up choosing to heal myself instead of pursuing him in Court and for me, it saved me. So anytime I hear a girl tell her story I would never doubt her(I know nobody here is) but these things rarely come all the way successfully through the process because of so many hurdles. I would love to see this creep nailed, to protect so many other women but also for those he has hurt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
rape and sexual assault are so hard to carry through to ‘guilty’ verdict it’s so sad. 27/03/2007. The day that it happened to me. I had a witness, a camera (workplace) and a written apology because I demanded one via my solictor. It was still so hard to even consider court despite my solicitor and guards helping and believing me. Mental health came first and I ended up choosing to heal myself instead of pursuing him in Court and for me, it saved me. So anytime I hear a girl tell her story I would never doubt her(I know nobody here is) but these things rarely come all the way successfully through the process because of so many hurdles. I would love to see this creep nailed, to protect so many other women but also for those he has hurt.
Fellow rape survivor here and my case never got to court because of lack of evidence. Almost ruined my life.

I do think we should be careful discussing any potential incident- just incase he used the threads if it ever got to court. Maybe me being overly cautious, but would hate anyone to get away with something so vile on technicalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fellow rape survivor here and my case never got to court because of lack of evidence. Almost ruined my life.

I do think we should be careful discussing any potential incident- just incase he used the threads if it ever got to court. Maybe me being overly cautious, but would hate anyone to get away with something so vile on technicalities.
I think that’s sensible. I want her case to make it to court and I don’t want him to get away with what he did to her! He destroyed her 😣

Reactions: 7
has she pressed charges/is it getting somewhere do you know?
I assume it is, he had passive aggressive indirect but direct threats on his story lately about court and past staff not behaving etc... and that he had a WhatsApp video that could save him ... people may remember that

Reactions: 2
Is it best if we ask for this thread to be deleted by the mods? Id hate for anything to benefit the evil egotistical creature!

Reactions: 7
has she pressed charges/is it getting somewhere do you know?
He has/had two cases against him. One was dismissed, one is outstanding. I don’t know the details of the cases though. Some accounts have spoke out on their insta accounts but not mentioned any names. The insta accounts are public though.

Reactions: 1
Who ever accused him on here report your comment to get it deleted as it may just get him off if it’s true

Reactions: 6
Also a rape survivor - I was raped by next door but one neighbour when I was 15. He was aged 60 and a retired teacher. I wasn’t believed. I always believe when a woman comes forward and says they have been sexually attacked.

With regards to the thread - I think it would be best if we do not discuss this at all. Let’s leave it to chat about his annoying personality. However if others feel asking a mod to delete the thread then do it. I don’t want to harm anyone’s chances at securing a conviction.

Yes I remember this - I mentioned this on another thread( James Smith one) and was told by someone it was in relation to another incident ( not Charlotte ).
His personality and general narcissism are incredibly grating. Super frustrating for those of us in the nutrition industry that looked up to him back in the day before he was Insta famous. Never meet your heroes

Reactions: 4
It would be interesting to know if this narc knows about tattle! Would love to know does he realize he's not as popular as he thinks. Also great to know he had to beg people to come out and party with him. No real connections it seems!

It would be interesting to know if this narc knows about tattle! Would love to know does he realize he's not as popular as he thinks. Also great to know he had to beg people to come out and party with him. No real connections it seems!
I thought the same it was cringeworthy seeing him begging for ppl to meet him and the fact that two middle aged women turned up lol.
mid He finds out about tattle it will fuel his ego that’s how narcs work. Just like having to go to court he played the victim, laughing saying what a waste of time. Normal ppl would be horrified he just thinks it’s all a big game well I hope it brings him down

Reactions: 9
I thought the same it was cringeworthy seeing him begging for ppl to meet him and the fact that two middle aged women turned up lol.
mid He finds out about tattle it will fuel his ego that’s how narcs work. Just like having to go to court he played the victim, laughing saying what a waste of time. Normal ppl would be horrified he just thinks it’s all a big game well I hope it brings him down
He does this all the time. It’s one of the reasons I stopped following him as he started making my skin crawl.

Does anyone else think is on the way back home. We haven’t seen any stories for almost 24 hours now.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think is on the way back home. We haven’t seen any stories for almost 24 hours now.
Deported or locked up in UAE jail? Are we taking bets?

Maybe he’s on a come down from the same Class A drugs he takes in the office

Also a rape survivor - I was raped by next door but one neighbour when I was 15. He was aged 60 and a retired teacher. I wasn’t believed. I always believe when a woman comes forward and says they have been sexually attacked.

With regards to the thread - I think it would be best if we do not discuss this at all. Let’s leave it to chat about his annoying personality. However if others feel asking a mod to delete the thread then do it. I don’t want to harm anyone’s chances at securing a conviction.

Yes I remember this - I mentioned this on another thread( James Smith one) and was told by someone it was in relation to another incident ( not Charlotte ).
Just to clear this up, there’s two cases ongoing. The case that he talked about being “a waste of time” wasn’t Charlotte’s case and it wasn’t dismissed... just rescheduled.

So why does he always post himself up at 3am and then in the office hours later? Does he forget what he posts? Also calling gossipers peodos and losers maybe if you weren’t such a tragic loser yourself ppl wouldn’t gossip about you. And putting your naked kids on the internet where anyone can steel those pics......think you need to look closer to home before calling others out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.