Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes bought it after I DMd her back & forth. Very knowledgeable girl , great book. Will blow the James smiths out of the water give her time . Book is like a Bible & food plan for me at moment. No frills
I want to buy it but I thought for £35 I’m not sure I can afford it but with yours and others recommendations I might just take the plunge thanks!

Reactions: 3
It’s gut-wrenchingly horrible to think how the other staff working for MNU can stay there knowing what type of a person MM is.

Reactions: 9
It’s gut-wrenchingly horrible to think how the other staff working for MNU can stay there knowing what type of a person MM is.
From what I’ve read here and seen from his stories the likes of Billy and Sarah, knowing exactly what he’s like are complicit in his behaviour seeing as though they do nothing about it and continue to work for him despite of how he is and how he has behaved. Kathryn, who left her job at MNU and recently posted about sexual harassment causing her to leave her job and it’s more than likely she is talking about her time working for him, posted that she’d raised this with her female manager who I’m guessing would be Sarah. I can’t imagine any manager, female or not who would not do anything about that information being divulged other than laugh it off with a “we know what he’s like” response.

Reactions: 10
From what I’ve read here and seen from his stories the likes of Billy and Sarah, knowing exactly what he’s like are complicit in his behaviour seeing as though they do nothing about it and continue to work for him despite of how he is and how he has behaved. Kathryn, who left her job at MNU and recently posted about sexual harassment causing her to leave her job and it’s more than likely she is talking about her time working for him, posted that she’d raised this with her female manager who I’m guessing would be Sarah. I can’t imagine any manager, female or not who would not do anything about that information being divulged other than laugh it off with a “we know what he’s like” response.
Absolutely. Dismissing someone with “we know what he is like” means they are part of the problem.

Reactions: 7
He’s been very quiet lately
I not sure if it was last week or the week before but Charlotte went somewhere for a few days overnight which was an essential trip and ever since coming back she has generally seemed happier in herself so i hope to god if it was related it was a fitting outcome

Reactions: 9
I not sure if it was last week or the week before but Charlotte went somewhere for a few days overnight which was an essential trip and ever since coming back she has generally seemed happier in herself so i hope to god if it was related it was a fitting outcome
I hope so! He’s an absolute sleeze who thinks he’s untouchable. I hope it all comes falling down around him.

Kathryn.mcg Instagram story this morning is extremely telling. I believe her. And if the person in a more serious situation is Charlotte, I believe her too.

Reactions: 6
The quiet, but continued, storm will gather pace I think - truth will come out here I am certain.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand the guy - I stopped following him when he was out posing in Dubai on Insta all the time. He looks like an old man - a total cretin. Urgh.

Reactions: 5
It's funny - as soon as tit hit the fan he turned to controlling his body and doing an extreme deficit to get results. Turning to food as something he can control but spinning it as a body transformation to get lean - absolute red light of someone who's life is out of control elsewhere.

Reactions: 7
It's funny - as soon as tit hit the fan he turned to controlling his body and doing an extreme deficit to get results. Turning to food as something he can control but spinning it as a body transformation to get lean - absolute red light of someone who's life is out of control elsewhere.
I was thinking this, it seemed a bit bonkers for someone who’s a nutritionist to go to that low of a calorie intake and he was eating a lot of those squashie sweets 😳

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this, it seemed a bit bonkers for someone who’s a nutritionist to go to that low of a calorie intake and he was eating a lot of those squashie sweets 😳
It’s actually not that unusual as there is good evidence to show very big calorie deficits can work well to remove weight quickly, and keep it off- if you know what you are doing, and he does.

Reactions: 2
It’s actually not that unusual as there is good evidence to show very big calorie deficits can work well to remove weight quickly, and keep it off- if you know what you are doing, and he does.
Oh no I don’t deny that at all; I’ve been following him for a long time, I know that he knows what he is doing (and boy doesn’t he let you know) and I know it works. but having such a low calorie intake is (to me anyway) not a mentally healthy thing to do

Oh no I don’t deny that at all; I’ve been following him for a long time, I know that he knows what he is doing (and boy doesn’t he let you know) and I know it works. but having such a low calorie intake is (to me anyway) not a mentally healthy thing to do
I think if someone has issues around food then doing a mega low cal diet could cause more harm then good (mentally). If someone has a good relationship with food then I can imagine it’s just another way to lose weight quickly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.