Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rape and sexual assault are so hard to carry through to ‘guilty’ verdict it’s so sad. 27/03/2007. The day that it happened to me. I had a witness, a camera (workplace) and a written apology because I demanded one via my solictor. It was still so hard to even consider court despite my solicitor and guards helping and believing me. Mental health came first and I ended up choosing to heal myself instead of pursuing him in Court and for me, it saved me. So anytime I hear a girl tell her story I would never doubt her(I know nobody here is) but these things rarely come all the way successfully through the process because of so many hurdles. I would love to see this creep nailed, to protect so many other women but also for those he has hurt.
I don’t doubt her at all, I’m just so shocked. I’m sorry to that this happened to you x

Everything about Martin screams control freak & predator. You can tell he’s controlling and manipulate AF. When his wife left him he played the innocent victim card, despite being unfaithful. None of this info has surprised me, he always has a shagger on every intake of MNU ...that the rest of the students know about. Vile bloke 🤢

Reactions: 3
This has been an eye opening read. I followed Martin briefly awhile ago when a bunch of fitness influencers that I followed at the time kept tagging him or MNU to see what all the hype was about. I stopped following around his Aus tour when he was practically begging people to party with him outside of his tour dates or hang out. He was giving off such creep energy then that I unfollowed but it's still shocking to see what else he has been up to.

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to him responding to ‘screenshots’ about his inappropriate behaviour.
Yes he says it like it proves his innocence yet posts on his stories inappropriate content for all to see! I mean we know Instagram isn’t all real but what he shows us isn’t fake and the stuff he comes out with you can’t just say ‘oh well I was joking’. And in this day and age the way he talks/treats his staff on camera you wouldn’t get away with it in real life. Also I’m betting on it won’t be long till Amy stands up for herself (well I’m hoping she will) as I’ve never seen someone look so much like a rabbit caught in the headlights the way she acts around him. She seems so shy and quiet and so uncomfortable when he’s near her. And I’d loved to have been a fly on the wall when they went on tour together as he showed her going into his room to give him something while he’s laid there in his pants. She was literally his skivvy. No wonder she escaped for a few days to visit family while she was over there poor girl

Everything about Martin screams control freak & predator. You can tell he’s controlling and manipulate AF. When his wife left him he played the innocent victim card, despite being unfaithful. None of this info has surprised me, he always has a shagger on every intake of MNU ...that the rest of the students know about. Vile bloke 🤢
or several on each intake 🙄

or several on each intake 🙄
I know from conferences and nights out that he would send same messages to women so that he had a few ‘lined up’ for each event.

This was quite well known within his nutrition course as students would openly talk about it.

If you rejected his advances you would be snubbed and even kicked off the nutrition course that you pay 1000’s for.

This goes back even further before he became ‘Insta-famous’ as his poor ex wife had no idea of the infidelity.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to step in for Orly and Arlos sake to stop them being exposed as part of his image

Reactions: 3
I know from conferences and nights out that he would send same messages to women so that he had a few ‘lined up’ for each event.

This was quite well known within his nutrition course as students would openly talk about it.

If you rejected his advances you would be snubbed and even kicked off the nutrition course that you pay 1000’s for.

This goes back even further before he became ‘Insta-famous’ as his poor ex wife had no idea of the infidelity.
What a disgusting cretin .. I really hope he gets his comeuppance .

Reactions: 1
No I haven’t personally ( more because I am utterly skint ).
That's exactly my reasoning too 😂😂, i want to support to Charlotte as she truly deserves it but i have no need for the book right now and essentials must come first

I have asked for it for my birthday.
Yes bought it after I DMd her back & forth. Very knowledgeable girl , great book. Will blow the James smiths out of the water give her time . Book is like a Bible & food plan for me at moment. No frills

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.