Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How strange is his holiday? Sorry, business trip
On his own but begging strangers to meet him
Desperate beg a mate

Reactions: 8
How strange is his holiday? Sorry, business trip
On his own but begging strangers to meet him
Desperate beg a mate
Weird weird weird.... like firstly covid ? Then stranger danger and also weird. He’s obviously just gone on a holiday & is only saying it’s for work because of expenses and also because of covid travel

Reactions: 7
Weird weird weird.... like firstly covid ? Then stranger danger and also weird. He’s obviously just gone on a holiday & is only saying it’s for work because of expenses and also because of covid travel
Exactly you’re not supposed to go abroad only for work. His work consists of working on his laptop that can be done at home. It’s absolute bullshit and he ought to be ashamed of himself flouncing the rules like that just to get off his tits and meet strangers. He does seem the kind of bloke to pay ppl to be his friends because I can’t imagine anyone being able to put up with him without some sort of payment

Reactions: 6
Exactly you’re not supposed to go abroad only for work. His work consists of working on his laptop that can be done at home. It’s absolute bullshit and he ought to be ashamed of himself flouncing the rules like that just to get off his tits and meet strangers. He does seem the kind of bloke to pay ppl to be his friends because I can’t imagine anyone being able to put up with him without some sort of payment
What I find weird is people pay to do courses to be associated with his name. I'd be put off going with a nutritionist who tells me to listen to him etc. Awful really! He's so self obsessed it's not right. Mega mid life crisis he's having...I'd say add in the whole sexual harassment claims he's a car crash I'll gladly watch. The prick.

Reactions: 5
Is it me picking things up suspiciously or do you feel that all these ‘come meet me at xyz later’ are invites for any women followers who might fancy him. A guy like him would always have a certain following that fancy him. With a large folllowing you’ll always have some stalker / obsessed fans - I imagine he knows this and as he is a narcissistic predator I assume this is open invites to strangers ? Creep

Is it me picking things up suspiciously or do you feel that all these ‘come meet me at xyz later’ are invites for any women followers who might fancy him. A guy like him would always have a certain following that fancy him. With a large folllowing you’ll always have some stalker / obsessed fans - I imagine he knows this and as he is a narcissistic predator I assume this is open invites to strangers ? Creep

I think that's what he's CONSTANTLY getting at, wether its meeting up, coming to after parties or sending him 'messages'
How tragic that he has to go alll the way to dubai to find someone to have sex with him.

Reactions: 4
I know this may sound weird, but hear me out 😂 it bothers me how many amazing women suffer with low self esteem and self confidence when ugly little men like him run around with the most arrogant and blown up egos

There’s no way he’s not shitting his pants, more and more people are becoming vocal and/or dissociating themselves. Surprised Shona is still liking his posts, she’s the only one of that whole clique I rate.

Reactions: 11
I hope he has problems getting back to the UK now we are in lockdown again. Or he is forced to stay in Dubai for several weeks. Would serve him right ( am v annoyed about all these influencers just jetting off for “ work” aka a jolly holly and the rest of us have to suffer.

Reactions: 17
The man is openly inviting strangers ‘followers’ women to meet him all over Dubai and then gets tit faced drunk. His behaviour is predatory even if we never heard about anything before hand
he spent the majority of his tour trying to sleep with as many women as possible and is constantly all over the MNU students. He’s a complete pest

• Sick
Reactions: 5
OMG I follow her on insta and thought something had happened but didn’t think rape!!
I assumed rape just purely by how broken she seems & she is clearly trying to patch herself back together. I am only new to following him & her but he’s such an obvious predator

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I assumed rape just purely by how broken she seems & she is clearly trying to patch herself back together. I am only new to following him & her but he’s such an obvious predator
I thought sexual assault but did not think rape. How the f*ck is he swanning around Dubai when he’s a sexual predator. Unless he’s booked this know because he knows what’s about to come out!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.