Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s horrendous and no doubt Martin will be gloating.

I hope the rumors are true that some national newspaper wants to do a story on M and expose his narcissistic behavior and treatment of staff and students.
Even if one verdict is no further action, he’s lost another case and that’s enough to show what kind of person he truly is and who people are giving their money too.
So has M lost one case and no further action on another?

Opinionated

VIP Member
What happened between this idiot and the James smith insta clique? He was always invited to talk at that silly IFS summit but now isn’t. Plus hardly any of them are following him. I just remember the creepy videos of him at the after parties getting drunk with all these young girls…..did something happen?
Read back through the thread then you’ll understand why they’ve distanced themselves

It’s funny how he’s just celebrated Amy and billy being his employees for 5 years at the same time. And gave them a cheque. Billy’s did say 250k on his but I don’t know whether that was a joke. They are enabling his behaviour. I had my eyes open when he was in New Zealand with Amy. Such predatory behaviour making her go in his room while he was in his underwear IN BED and documenting it on his stories. He actually thinks he’s indestructible. I hope ppl see him for what he is as it’s not hard as he does it in plain sight. He makes me feel sick and that’s before all the rumours started
Needs a good smacking

Siobs

VIP Member
Don’t think Ben Coomber is. Going by what is said about him he has a lot of wrong information

I think your opinion is flawed. Rape or any assault doesn't need to happen more than once.

His general vibe/innuendos also would indicate he's quite pervy. Would this also indicted to you that he's a pervert? By your flawed logic Martin? I mean no hair dont care?
his ‘vibe’ is open to interpretation which will change from person to person

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
MM would speak badly of his staff, even those still working there now.
In particular the female staff - go figure
Calling them idiots and saying they’re so dumb.

Treating staff like slaves.
Treating students like meat on the market.
Treating the mother of his children like shit.

Yet here he is a selfless, caring influencer who just wants to ‘help people’

He’s kicked students off his course because they rejected his advances.
He’s had affair on top of affair with students when he was still married.
Spreading STIs around with his below average penis.
There are past students and staff that are now on anxiety meds and therapy due to the psychological abuse imposed him.

Im disgusted and embarrassed that I used to be a fan girl and believed what he said was gospel.

The sad thing is the Fitness industry is so fickle that even as MM is exposed, he will continue to be accepted.
Look at Alan Aragon.

Especially when there’s creatures like James Smith still active!
I see Alan Aragon pop up on my insta-who is he and what did he do?