Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is anyone else creeped out by the way he calls his kids his ‘babies’? I find it creepy, well maybe it’s just creepy that it’s him saying it!

People like you are the reason women are afraid to come forward, is the word of a woman not enough? There is nothing to gain from telling lies.
This attitude makes you part of the problem.
so no one has ever made a false accusation before?
I said I don’t accuse without evidence.

And just for the record NOONE has actually publicly accused him of anything! So there is no word of a woman

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Is she the one who was on First Dates Hotel? I feel like they have been at events together before

Yeah that’s her
I had forgotten I even followed him until I saw his thread in here. Unfollowed him now! I hope he gets what he deserves, and that the victims are coping as well as they can with lots of support 🙏🏻

This is my point.

there is no evidence to say either way, and before I judge someone for being guilty of a crime I like to make sure there is evidence.

no one has said out right what your saying has happened, it’s all my cousins aunts dog said she heard from the shop keeper. Yet the person you’re saying it has happened to hasn’t confirmed it, in fact either one of them

you were all convinced she was at court for it yet she wasn’t

These sorts of accusations can ruin someone’s life, and I’m not saying anyone is lying at all.

As I said it’s my opinion I get not everyone will think the same way as me

Why was it “bound to have happened” before? And who are you to say it hasn’t?

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
I was wondering this too.
Nothings been made public yet about the loss in the small claims court.

Martin seems to have lost the support of a few big IG hitters like James Smith - whose a prick anyway but Hayley Madigan not long ago was sharing Martin’s stuff and now she’s not even following him anymore??
James still follows him though?

Crumpet41

VIP Member
He put it on his story how big his head is because he self represented himself against a barrister 🙄 women do this all the time against their exes in domestic abuse cases when it comes to child contact as the perps use the kids to drag it through court to financially ruin them. Wouldn’t put it past him that this is what he’s doing
Did he mention the outcome!? Sounds like he is possibly gloating if he is saying he self represented. Why else bring that up to his followers? What a knob

@Nohairdontcare
" If he’s the monster you say he is then it would have happened more than once? So we wouldn’t need one persons court testimony to make it
‘True’ " that statement you made has rubbed me up completely the wrong way. You can try be smart with your reasoning on every level but you've lost credibility with that statement. Wrong on so many levels. There doesn't have to be more than one. You've the wrong grasp on life and values with a statement like that.
nope. When I said if he’s the monster you say he is, I was talking about the fact the people in this thread have said he is an egotistical misogynistic man (which is your right to have as an opinion) multiple people have said they’re scared of him and he always get what he wants, he has short man syndrome etc etc
So if he is as bad as you all say he is then he will have done it more than once. If ‘lots of people are waking up to how bad he is and unfollowing him’ then there would be a record of his treatment to all these women would there not?
My view on it is quite simple, until the court case is finished no one should be speculating on it at all, it could ruin the mans life IF he is innocent.
The court case could be unfair dismissal for all we know. Or it could be about the other member of staff he had to let go, no body knows and the people involved aren’t saying anything yet. It is not for us to be the judge or jury.

Leigha1978

MM would speak badly of his staff, even those still working there now.
In particular the female staff - go figure
Calling them idiots and saying they’re so dumb.

Treating staff like slaves.
Treating students like meat on the market.
Treating the mother of his children like shit.

Yet here he is a selfless, caring influencer who just wants to ‘help people’

He’s kicked students off his course because they rejected his advances.
He’s had affair on top of affair with students when he was still married.
Spreading STIs around with his below average penis.
There are past students and staff that are now on anxiety meds and therapy due to the psychological abuse imposed him.

Im disgusted and embarrassed that I used to be a fan girl and believed what he said was gospel.

The sad thing is the Fitness industry is so fickle that even as MM is exposed, he will continue to be accepted.
Look at Alan Aragon.

Especially when there’s creatures like James Smith still active!
What's the tea on James Smith? I know he's a knob, but has he done anything wrong other than being an arrogant twat?

I mean, by the tone of these comments I’m probably gonna be the only one to think this. But I think his recent stories are quite funny 😂 but I’m a big fan of passive aggressive humour.