Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a time of the worst cost of living crisis in decades, droughts, spiralling energy costs…… is power washing your roof really essential 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Is he actually MI5?

Reactions: 2
No idea when they’ll see him next?! It’s just odd, if it literally is jet washing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Are they really THAT hard up for cash that be can’t take a day or two a week off regularly to see his family which he apparently loves SO much?! There’s no way my husband would spend so long away from us unless it was absolutely necessary and a short term thing (like just a few weeks). I’d rather do without the Dubai holidays and get myself a part time job to make sure he didn’t have to work weeks away. He’s washing buildings he’s not savings lives. It definitely isn’t all roses like she tries to portray.

Reactions: 9
She makes out like he is saving lives not washing buildings! Surly you would get yourself a part time job (and maybe buy less leggings and jumpers!) to help so he could actually see the amazing Emily!

Reactions: 4
Are they really THAT hard up for cash that be can’t take a day or two a week off regularly to see his family which he apparently loves SO much?! There’s no way my husband would spend so long away from us unless it was absolutely necessary and a short term thing (like just a few weeks). I’d rather do without the Dubai holidays and get myself a part time job to make sure he didn’t have to work weeks away. He’s washing buildings he’s not savings lives. It definitely isn’t all roses like she tries to portray.
I was thinking about this yesterday, and there is actually no amount of money for me that would be worth my husband being away this much🤷🏼‍♀️ especially if it upset my child as much as Emily, she is crying herself to sleep every day according to Carowhine, are those oversized ugly jumpers really worth that hun??
Also, when do they ever have time to be intimate? Because let me tell you... I would absolutely lose my mind if my husband basically lived away from us🤪 although...she seems like the least sexual person on this planet, I can just see her laying there in missionary like a plank, mentally making to do lists for the next day🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s just it he is away more than he is home while she sits on her arse instead of getting a job. Emily was their much longed for child and they won’t have anymore, yet Ash is never there and is Missing out on her childhood just to jet wash a building. It doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 5
That’s just it he is away more than he is home while she sits on her arse instead of getting a job. Emily was their much longed for child and they won’t have anymore, yet Ash is never there and is Missing out on her childhood just to jet wash a building. It doesn’t make sense
Exactly this! And E is in full time school now so there is NO excuse for her to not have a job. She’s just lazy and entitled and would rather see her daughter sad at not seeing her dad for weeks on end than get off her arse and get a job

Reactions: 1
It’s easy to Google his name and then you can see all the info about his company. It even gives their home address 😱
Omg you are right😱 looks like he turned over basically duck all last year after expenses, there is either some fishy business going on or his time away from his precious family is definitely not worth it🤣 love the fact that they listed Carowhine as an official employee but as 'secretary'😭

Omg you are right😱 looks like he turned over basically duck all last year after expenses, there is either some fishy business going on or his time away from his precious family is definitely not worth it🤣 love the fact that they listed Carowhine as an official employee but as 'secretary'😭
I also digged into his Facebook and the way he talks about Carowhine is pretty bad😬 he constantly refers to her as 'the wife' and Emily as 'the child' and there were some snarky and sarcastic comments as well. There is definitely not much love there for sure
Screenshot_2022-09-03-22-58-34-70_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I’d be so hurt if my husband talked about me like that. Joke or not. It’s a little disrespectful

I also digged into his Facebook and the way he talks about Carowhine is pretty bad😬 he constantly refers to her as 'the wife' and Emily as 'the child' and there were some snarky and sarcastic comments as well. There is definitely not much love there for sure
View attachment 1552198

Reactions: 3
I’d be so hurt if my husband talked about me like that. Joke or not. It’s a little disrespectful
Completely agree, I hate it when men call their partners “the wife” it’s degrading- they have a name and they do not belong to you. He gives me the Ick. Their marriage is completely loveless, I think she has invested everything into Emily which is completely unhealthy which has left their marriage empty, the best thing she could do is to get a job and give herself some self worth.

What a surprise Carowhine cried when dropping Emily off at school. Most parents cry on the first ever day at school not every return from holiday. What a twit no wonder Emily cried as well seeing her mum sobbing in the playground.
And that whole outfit is atrocious the bum bag is the least of her worries.

• Haha
What a boring life she leads. Her last stories sitting in an ugly looking dressing gown talking about her ideal hip hop concert, what a snooze fest. Oh bore off Carowhine and get A job.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.