Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a try hard it gives me second hand embarrassment every time
the most uncool person trying to be cool. Did any one see her q&a 🙄 she kicked off when someone asked if she would have any more kids and tried to explain in another one why she’s “always aspired to be a sahm”

Reactions: 2
she kicked off when someone asked if she would have any more kids
As someone who has had losses/possible fertility issues, this is a painful question to be asked. I can see why she bit, especially as she has been very public about their own issues re falling pregnant etc. Why do people think they have the right to ask these things?!

Reactions: 4
As someone who has had losses/possible fertility issues, this is a painful question to be asked. I can see why she bit, especially as she has been very public about their own issues re falling pregnant etc. Why do people think they have the right to ask these things?!
I see both sides of course. Just don’t answer the question maybe? She went off on one and then answered it anyway. Like a contradictory answer. And yeah she has been public about it but it could be a new follower. Totally get where you’re coming from as I personally would never ask but she went about it crappy

I see both sides of course. Just don’t answer the question maybe? She went off on one and then answered it anyway. Like a contradictory answer. And yeah she has been public about it but it could be a new follower. Totally get where you’re coming from as I personally would never ask but she went about it crappy
I think she handled it really well and a lot more polite than most

Attachments

Adding this to the list of things that never bleeping happened
If this is true, this is deeply concerning. That a child of Emily’s age is preoccupied with her mothers emotional needs and mental state than her own. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Would a child two weeks in to Year one be having a spelling test! My daughter is the same age and they’re just concentrating on getting them settled back in to school

If this is true, this is deeply concerning. That a child of Emily’s age is preoccupied with her mothers emotional needs and mental state than her own. Ridiculous!
Agree! A five year old has their own emotions to deal with and understand, without having to think of their mothers too. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 1
Would a child two weeks in to Year one be having a spelling test! My daughter is the same age and they’re just concentrating on getting them settled back in to school
My boy is 2 weeks into year 1 and had his first spelling test yesterday! I was really shocked about it to be honest so early on

• Wow
Awww one more week when Ash is back from his double life 😍 and Em is learning to ride her bike without stabERlisers! What a boring cow zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.