Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to sound like a witch saying this, but why does Emily always look so ill? I swear in one of the videos of the Tesco ad her skin is actually grey? And she is 5 but has bigger and darker black circles around her eyes than me, and I'm 30 working night shifts with a toddler at home 🤣 If I was her mum I'd be requesting full blood works and all the tests because she is definitely lacking some vital vitamins.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to sound like a witch saying this, but why does Emily always look so ill? I swear in one of the videos of the Tesco ad her skin is actually grey? And she is 5 but has bigger and darker black circles around her eyes than me, and I'm 30 working night shifts with a toddler at home 🤣 If I was her mum I'd be requesting full blood works and all the tests because she is definitely lacking some vital vitamins.
I always think that, the kid looks like she hasn’t slept properly since the womb.

Reactions: 4
There’s definitely something wrong with her. From memory Carowhine has coeliac disease so I wouldn’t be surprised if emily does too. She has all the hallmarks of looking malnourished etc. if I remember rightly carowhine doesn’t follow her Gluten free diet properly so I have no doubt she wouldn’t bother to get emily checked either. But there’s something seriously wrong with her.

Reactions: 2
There’s definitely something wrong with her. From memory Carowhine has coeliac disease so I wouldn’t be surprised if emily does too. She has all the hallmarks of looking malnourished etc. if I remember rightly carowhine doesn’t follow her Gluten free diet properly so I have no doubt she wouldn’t bother to get emily checked either. But there’s something seriously wrong with her.
She can’t be a coeliac if she isn’t following a GF diet then… it’s a serious condition, has she just said she’s coeliac for attention??

I think Emily has autism, she has always been delayed with her development especially her speech and she didn’t walk until much older and then the way Carowhine describes her emotional development with her crying EVERY DAY for school she seems to struggle to regulate her emotions. I wonder if she is fussy with her food and that’s why she always looks pale and tired just my opinion

Reactions: 4
I think Emily has autism, she has always been delayed with her development especially her speech and she didn’t walk until much older and then the way Carowhine describes her emotional development with her crying EVERY DAY for school she seems to struggle to regulate her emotions. I wonder if she is fussy with her food and that’s why she always looks pale and tired just my opinion
yes she has always been fussy with food! Won’t even eat sandwiches

Reactions: 3
This women is obsessed with giving starting school advice! Telling people how many clothes a reception kids wears outside of school now!

duck sake this woman pisses me right off. How many AF links does she want to share of stuff that she hasn’t bought and will never buy as she doesn’t have a newborn or a boy. Get off your arse and a job you boring cow.

duck sake this woman pisses me right off. How many AF links does she want to share of stuff that she hasn’t bought and will never buy as she doesn’t have a newborn or a boy. Get off your arse and a job you boring cow.
Can’t wait for Ash to Be found Out about his double life and for her to have to get in touch with the real world and work! She is such a boring Whiney twit. Emily will obviously Cry .. again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And it’s the majority of the stuff she shares is dull and horrible

Reactions: 5
This women is obsessed with giving starting school advice! Telling people how many clothes a reception kids wears outside of school now!
Wouldn’t take advice from her when her kid still cries at drop off every day

Reactions: 3
Husband is hardly at home…when he comes home they watch TV & he plays on his online games??????
I’d 10000% be in bed with him once little one was in bed, not watching some dragons tit 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Husband is hardly at home…when he comes home they watch TV & he plays on his online games??????
I’d 10000% be in bed with him once little one was in bed, not watching some dragons tit 😂😂
I was thinking exactly that, imagine your husband working away for months on end and when he comes home for 2 days he plays on his Xbox?? I'd be filling those divorce papers immediately 🤣 how is she not ashamed to share that?? She is basically his unpaid maid and childminder at this point. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking exactly that, imagine your husband working away for months on end and when he comes home for 2 days he plays on his Xbox?? I'd be filling those divorce papers immediately 🤣 how is she not ashamed to share that?? She is basically his unpaid maid and childminder at this point. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a massive bleep.
He is leading his best double life while she is at home cleaning the kitchen and making sure little Miss Sullen is getting a biscuit at pick up incase she felt left out of something during her school day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The jet wash warrior has returned from battle for a day at the theme park #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just find it bizarre that he jacked his other job in to be at home more and now seems to be away more than ever!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.