Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there is no jobs near where they live…. I think it’s a cover up for a double life

Reactions: 2
Reading her essay of a post and thinking Emily sounds like a delight doesn’t she! What a little brat

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry caroline but if your husband and daughter are having to spend that many days apart because he needs to work then why don't you get a bleeping job so he doesn't have to accept so many jobs so far away??

That's if he's even working.... I would never hire a jer wash business from anywhere except my home city or immediate vicinity around it 🤔

Reactions: 11
I don’t mean to be harsh but she acts like she’s a military wife and her husband is away protecting our country. The man jet washes buildings

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think her latest stories just show how unbelievably lonely she is, she literally has all day to think so it’s now wonder she completely obsesses over Emily- she has NOTHING else to do apart from clean her kitchen. She would really benefit emotionally and socially to get a job, I imagine she feels very trapped in a boring loveless marriage. She is no role model for Emily being financially dependent on her husband

Reactions: 5
She really bought Clark’s shoes for the last four weeks at school 😬
I don’t know if I’ve just been lucky, or what, but whenever I’ve had my daughters feet measured and shoes fit in Clarks, the shoes have lasted ages. Her last two pairs of school shoes lasted the full school year, yet Emily’s feet seem to go up a size or two every couple of weeks!

Just done a bit of Googling. His business is Hydro Clean Exterior and the website states they cover North Cotswolds and West Mids. Registered address is their home address which they bought for 285k in 2017 so not the million pound house she would like us all to believe.
Also for someone who states she lives in the north Cotswolds a quick google says Evesham is in Worcestershire in the west mids 😂😂
Their company accounts show the company is making basically 0 too - something doesn’t add up for sure.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if I’ve just been lucky, or what, but whenever I’ve had my daughters feet measured and shoes fit in Clarks, the shoes have lasted ages. Her last two pairs of school shoes lasted the full school year, yet Emily’s feet seem to go up a size or two every couple of weeks!

Same with my kids! And the one year one totally wrecked them we went for asda £12 to seeout the last few months!

Just done a bit of Googling. His business is Hydro Clean Exterior and the website states they cover North Cotswolds and West Mids. Registered address is their home address which they bought for 285k in 2017 so not the million pound house she would like us all to believe.
Also for someone who states she lives in the north Cotswolds a quick google says Evesham is in Worcestershire in the west mids 😂😂
Their company accounts show the company is making basically 0 too - something doesn’t add up for sure.
How can they afford that lifestyle? Unless he’s doing cash in hand jobs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.