Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrime

I don’t mean to be harsh but she acts like she’s a military wife and her husband is away protecting our country. The man jet washes buildings

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
She’s deleted this now. She had the name of the account showing and everything…. And no it’s not about “less than” 🤣 she’s such a dick
I might upset some people by saying this, but if your only child is in full time school and you haven't got a job, then I do think you have it easier than working mums. She has 30+ hours of free time when she can get anything done, go grab a coffee, housework, Christmas shopping etc etc and then she has her evenings free when Emily is in bed. Working mums have to juggle that all around a full time job, school pick ups etc. I don't think she is less of a human or mum for being unemployed, and if you can financially afford it then good for you, but is her life 98% easier than other mums? Absolutely, and if she can't see that then she is a fucking moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I mean I wouldn’t call my husband working all hours and being away for weeks at a time to the point my child was that distressed being comfortable money wise

Reactions: 13

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Aww cute black and white shot of hero daddy returning home to cuddle his little girl. 'After 22 days he is home' Cazza talks like he's been away saving drowning orphans in Iraq, rather than jet washing buildings😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Getagripppppy

Thread suggestion - marriedand29ish #2 - they miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
1.WHY is she posing like this?? I'm creasing 🤣
2. These dresses are all horrible, my grandma would love them. She is trying so hard to be on trend bless her but always picks the most awful stuff.
3. Those H&M kids clothes🤮no hun.not cute
4. Is it normal for a 5 year old to still cry at each drop off? Because it doesn't scream healthy relationship to me
5. Did she actually just say click on my links so I can fund my husband's birthday? Is she for fucking real? Here is a thought Carowhine, how about you get a fucking job like the rest of us and pay for it yourself?? Since when is it acceptable to expect other people to make you money whilst you are sitting on your ass all day watching shit tv shows?? I've seen some absolute idiots on insta but this bitch is honestly the most spoilt, boring, unrelatable, unlikable idiot of them all.
That's all folks

Attachments

Reactions: 11
My god, if him being away so often for such long stretches of time is causing their daughter so much distress then it’s time to seriously reconsider the business and get a more sustainable job for family life.
it’s not like he’s doing this job to keep them afloat and barely scraping by, if that were the case I’d understand it. Lay of the H&M and asos orders. Book a cheaper holiday that Dubai AGAIN, as well as a trip to Greece and be a fucking family.
that little girl will be much happier with her daddy home and would much rather that then her mum kitted out in new oversized jumpers and leggings constantly and she won’t care how flashy their holidays are.

they’ll never get these years back.

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Why is her daughter still having so many tears at school drop off??
We’re coming towards the end of the school year and it’s still happening!
Because Carowhine projects her anxieties on to E all the time! I can guarantee if C didn’t mention the fact they won’t be together all day, E wouldn’t care!

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I'm sorry caroline but if your husband and daughter are having to spend that many days apart because he needs to work then why don't you get a fucking job so he doesn't have to accept so many jobs so far away??

That's if he's even working.... I would never hire a jer wash business from anywhere except my home city or immediate vicinity around it 🤔

cill2019

VIP Member
Imagine setting up your phone in your child’s bedroom to record you “waking” your child up
Honestly the world is bloody bonkers

Faye89

She is hideous.

She seems so entitled, she comes across as a nasty person.

The constant sucking up to lifethroughemseyes is gross

She is desperate for ads.

That zom zom clothing is a load of shite too

cill2019

VIP Member
“The reviews all say they are comfy….” But YOU don’t know they are comfy Carowhine because YOU haven’t bought them but you are quite happy to make money off other people buying them!! These affiliate links to things they haven’t bought is my biggest fucking bugbear about Instagram, it shouldn’t be allowed. They’ve no idea what the item is like! And I don’t care what they say “it’s only 2p a link” they wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t making them money. These instahuns will do nothing for nothing 🤬

Reactions: 10

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I was thinking exactly that, imagine your husband working away for months on end and when he comes home for 2 days he plays on his Xbox?? I'd be filling those divorce papers immediately 🤣 how is she not ashamed to share that?? She is basically his unpaid maid and childminder at this point. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a massive cunt.
He is leading his best double life while she is at home cleaning the kitchen and making sure little Miss Sullen is getting a biscuit at pick up incase she felt left out of something during her school day.

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Husband is hardly at home…when he comes home they watch TV & he plays on his online games??????
I’d 10000% be in bed with him once little one was in bed, not watching some dragons shit 😂😂
I was thinking exactly that, imagine your husband working away for months on end and when he comes home for 2 days he plays on his Xbox?? I'd be filling those divorce papers immediately 🤣 how is she not ashamed to share that?? She is basically his unpaid maid and childminder at this point. I would almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a massive cunt.

• Haha

CaliforinaDreamin

I didn’t know this one had her own thread. Pleased to see I’m not the only one that finds her boring.
The Cotswolds stuff makes me snigger after I saw her at my local retail park. Princess Em moaned to her that my kids were staring at her in the queue 🤣

• Haha

Facepalm

How is there not a thread about this ‘cool gangsta wannabe??’
The incessant singing (warbling), the annoying voice, the cringe desperation to be ‘cool’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Instagrime

A new low today I think - posting her daughters diary / personal thoughts & feelings online for strangers to read?! Is nothing sacred with these influencers? Very, very poor taste