Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez you just look at this woman and you're instantly bored😴 Imagine having all the money available to travel anywhere in the world...and you go to Dubai twice in a year to look at malls and fast cars🥱 Money really can't buy you class and intelligence can it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dubai is wasted on her 😂 I went for 4 days before for a hen and it was knackering but obviously worth it. I wouldn’t be dragging a child on a 9 hour flight there and back for 4 days

Reactions: 1
She’s making me so cross. So out of touch with the rest of the planet who are choosing whether to heat or eat this winter

Reactions: 3
I find it funny how she’s bigging up his birthday but we all know she doesn’t work so he’s actually paid for it all himself - he’s a mug!!!

Reactions: 6
If I lived where she does, I'd far rather be spending hot days there than in the land of excess and unbearable heat. What's the point of going all that way for 4 days?

Also. Thought she was “signing off da gram for da Skl holidaze” 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she looking for sympathy about her laundry?? She’s folding her washing in her nice new build house with her dyson fan keeping her cool after returning from Dubai.
When will her followers see her true colours??? This woman is terrible!!

Reactions: 9
She’s SO frumpy, her style is appalling and she bores the absolute t*ts off of me!

Reactions: 9
When she put on her story how many days her husband has been at home and it was a tiny amount - surely he doesn’t need to work away that much. It’s not like his job is life changing. Does he work so much to get away from no top lip and little Miss Rai

Reactions: 3
Is she looking for sympathy about her laundry?? She’s folding her washing in her nice new build house with her dyson fan keeping her cool after returning from Dubai.
When will her followers see her true colours??? This woman is terrible!!
Carowhine moaning about stuff? No? Surely you have the wrong person

Reactions: 2
Let’s face it her husband is probably off ‘working’ aka leading a double life 🙃

Reactions: 6
Her husband surely can’t be away this often!? And he can’t do what he does nearby? It’s all very odd

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.