Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks about our poor planet but buys so much tat and clothes. Excessive gifts, clothes every week. That's not helping the planet carowhine

Reactions: 2
Talks about our poor planet but buys so much tat and clothes. Excessive gifts, clothes every week. That's not helping the planet carowhine
I thought this too. Fast fashion, petrol guzzling big car, endless deliveries!! She’s in no position to preach!

I know I'm not of the generation who live their lives on social media, but are there really that many people who are influenced by watching endless speeded up videos of tidying the house and adverts for cycling shorts and oversized t-shirts? :D

Reactions: 3
I forgot I took this screenshot the other day, Carowhine flexing rich daddy and her privilege 🥰 No wonder she doesn't have any desire to work or contribute to society, she was obviously handed everything on a silver spoon even as a child.
She is such a spoilt brat. Shes raising one too

I forgot I took this screenshot the other day, Carowhine flexing rich daddy and her privilege 🥰 No wonder she doesn't have any desire to work or contribute to society, she was obviously handed everything on a silver spoon even as a child.
I missed this gem but Jesus the entitlement reeks out of her - what a spoilt little cow she was and by her insta is yet to mature out of it.

Imagine even writing that and not thinking actually I sound like a bit of a twit … top of the food chain … wtf 😬 actually embarrassed for her lack of self awareness

Reactions: 4
I missed this gem but Jesus the entitlement reeks out of her - what a spoilt little cow she was and by her insta is yet to mature out of it.

Imagine even writing that and not thinking actually I sound like a bit of a twit … top of the food chain … wtf 😬 actually embarrassed for her lack of self awareness
She knew what she was doing writing that crap, slyly bragging but in reality it was so clear what she was doing. Pathetic

I see she’s in Dubai with limo transfer from the airport. They do amazingly to say they are a one income household

I see she’s in Dubai with limo transfer from the airport. They do amazingly to say they are a one income household
And one of the comments said ‘I see Emily got her wish’ I very much doubt this trip to Dubai with limo transfer is for her husbands benefit, it’ll be what Miss Emily Rae wants!

Add links even when on holiday! Got to pay for it somehow 🤣🤣

She’s just sooo awkward. She desperately wants to be something she is not and never will be!!

Dubai is the last place I would want to be in August! I have lived in the UAE and can tell you it’s unbearable!

Yeah 🙄

Seen her post ‘back in her happy place’ .. what 5 year olds happy place is Dubai 😂😂 that kid is and will continue to be a brat
Wow how the other half live! 😂 my happy place is the river five minutes walk from my house where I can sit with a book! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.