Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for kids to still cry on drop off even tho they have done a full year at school?? My sons the same age as Emily and whilst a few in his class have been upset at the beginning they don’t cry ever single drop off?!?
Not sure 🙈🙈 my daughter used to be the same she would cry every time I took her to pre school (once a week!) but then only cried the first day of reception and even then I’m not sure she only did it because everyone else was! She’s the baby of the year too and not 5 until end of August!

Not sure 🙈🙈 my daughter used to be the same she would cry every time I took her to pre school (once a week!) but then only cried the first day of reception and even then I’m not sure she only did it because everyone else was! She’s the baby of the year too and not 5 until end of August!
Awww my sons July he’s never been bothered about anything like that but a few of his friends were the same as your little one. But after a few days they all settled. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure they all have off days etc …she’s put in that end of year post that Emily still cries every day I’m sorry but she’s nearly 5 and half!

No I don’t think it’s normal at all, I get the feeling Carowhine likes the fact she cries as it’s makes her feel needed and because her life is so empty it makes her feel she has a purpose

Reactions: 2
No I don’t think it’s normal at all, I get the feeling Carowhine likes the fact she cries as it’s makes her feel needed and because her life is so empty it makes her feel she has a purpose
Good point I never thought of it like that, she’s going into Y1 in September feel like that will be a shock to the system

Reactions: 1
Awww my sons July he’s never been bothered about anything like that but a few of his friends were the same as your little one. But after a few days they all settled. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure they all have off days etc …she’s put in that end of year post that Emily still cries every day I’m sorry but she’s nearly 5 and half!
I don’t even get a kiss from my daughter now she just walks in!

My son cried most days for 2 years, it was exhausting. It was a tiny school and he just didn’t fit in, the boys in the year above him were wee bullies. The school closed during the pandemic and he went to a new one. He ran in the door the first day and has never looked back! I don’t even get a bye now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see some Mums at my little ones school and they almost make the kids like it because of how they are. I feel like with a couple of them you can see it was because the Mum would be so OTT with everything constantly it would almost work the child up. I know that’s not the case with some children but she seems to over analyse everything, no wonder the kid gets upset

Emily’s teacher was probably crying tears of joy that it’s the last week she has to deal with Emily and her Mum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh how funny she doesn’t do any link ads for asos anymore!! Nothing to do with the fact that they don’t pay out anymore 🤔
You’re so fickle Carowhine!!

• Haha
Why is she sharing links for newborn car seats when she has a 5 year old! I don’t believe for one second anyone is asking her for recommendations! Also, why has she bought so many? My daughter is the same age and we’re on our second, that’ll last us till she no longer needs one!!

Why is she sharing links for newborn car seats when she has a 5 year old! I don’t believe for one second anyone is asking her for recommendations! Also, why has she bought so many? My daughter is the same age and we’re on our second, that’ll last us till she no longer needs one!!
It’s all about the clicks on links! It’s shameless!
I saw another instagrammer said they get 70p for every click for one particular website!

Reactions: 2
Because her adoring followers wanted to know about ALL the car seats she'd ever had for Em

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.