Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The reviews all say they are comfy….” But YOU don’t know they are comfy Carowhine because YOU haven’t bought them but you are quite happy to make money off other people buying them!! These affiliate links to things they haven’t bought is my biggest bleeping bugbear about Instagram, it shouldn’t be allowed. They’ve no idea what the item is like! And I don’t care what they say “it’s only 2p a link” they wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t making them money. These instahuns will do nothing for nothing 🤬

Reactions: 10
They outfit is awful. It does nothing for her. The only one of the 3 that looks passable is the one in the middle

and nobody Is asking where the Emily bracelet is from. It is literally something a child of Emily’s age would wear not an adult.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All the outfits to pick that she shares daily and she chooses this
She is just such a gormless mumsy mum. Like nothing wrong with wearing this outfit if you feel comfortable in it, but please stop giving outfit advise hun, this is literally what my mum forced me to wear when I was 10☠💀 also never realised what a giant she is

Reactions: 4
She is just such a gormless mumsy mum. Like nothing wrong with wearing this outfit if you feel comfortable in it, but please stop giving outfit advise hun, this is literally what my mum forced me to wear when I was 10☠💀 also never realised what a giant she is
Literally No one asked where this dress was from it’s the most bland plainest shapeless dress I have ever seen

Reactions: 2
Carowhine…step away from those dresses, they are too short and you look a state!!

Reactions: 1
Selling those plimsolls - why not give them to the shoe Charity she regularly posts about? Maybe cos they Haven’t paid her for a Collab yet. Poor hun.
On another note she loves a boomerang doesn’t she

Selling those plimsolls - why not give them to the shoe Charity she regularly posts about? Maybe cos they Haven’t paid her for a Collab yet. Poor hun.
On another note she loves a boomerang doesn’t she
Random to sell them, what’s she going to charge? £3 then £3,50 postage. Hardly worth it. Like you said give it to charity

They’re £7 brand new, I’ve just got my daughter some! Poor Cazzie must be hard up!

Aww boo Caroline has to do house work in this heat😭😭Jesus Im not sure how she copes, cleaning her kitchen and making the bed when it's hot out😱😱 Imagine if she had to do some actual work regardless the weather, poor lamb wouldn't survive. How lucky that she is a kept woman checks her husband's emails every now and then influencer so she can just stay inside in the cool air sharing crappy quotes on Instagram 😊🙌

No wonder Emily is so highly strung. “She didn’t get picked for the talent show so will probably cry so I will take her a treat at pick up.” How about telling her to pull herself together and that you don’t always get picked for everything. Honestly she is a kid I would dread my child being friends with.

Reactions: 6
Oh the shock horror, she joined the delusional Lumi crew😱🤦🏼‍♀️ bet she is going to call it 'work' too, selling face vibrators and exploiting vulnerable women to join an MLM pyramid scheme👌 not gonna lie, it suits her😊

Is it normal for kids to still cry on drop off even tho they have done a full year at school?? My sons the same age as Emily and whilst a few in his class have been upset at the beginning they don’t cry ever single drop off?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.