Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But bro seriously it’s no biggy she’ll be back 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t even sound apologetic, yeah like I’ll just fill my car up and not be able to pay for it and just expect to walk out! I mean I imagine they’ve never heard of someone saying they’ll be back and then guess what they don’t!! Why don’t we try it with her husbands company just get them to do the work and then have no means of payment but it’s no biggy bro!

Reactions: 2
As if she said bro. She is so desperate to come over as young and relatable! When she said it was like a hostage situation! Really hun! You just leave your name and number and they take your registration and you can go. Anything for content hey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god she is such a tool. How there are not more threads on her I do not know. Cannot cope with her American accent and her lifethroughemseyes glasses. She is so entitled. I’m surprised she didn’t do a “do you know who I am?” At the petrol station

Reactions: 4
Carowhine has given Emily so many issues hasn’t she. Emily is coming up to the end of reception yet she is still crying at drop offs and is taking herself off to the toilets in the day to cry so somebody can see her! Emily should be enjoying school by now and skipping into class

Reactions: 5
Yes she certainly has, you could predict Emily would have anxiety from Carowhines over bearing ways. EVERYTHING is such a big deal for her, plus she seems to have completely spoilt her with material things, she has made a child who cannot handle the world and has absolutely no resilience

1.WHY is she posing like this?? I'm creasing 🤣
2. These dresses are all horrible, my grandma would love them. She is trying so hard to be on trend bless her but always picks the most awful stuff.
3. Those H&M kids clothes🤮no hun.not cute
4. Is it normal for a 5 year old to still cry at each drop off? Because it doesn't scream healthy relationship to me
5. Did she actually just say click on my links so I can fund my husband's birthday? Is she for bleeping real? Here is a thought Carowhine, how about you get a bleeping job like the rest of us and pay for it yourself?? Since when is it acceptable to expect other people to make you money whilst you are sitting on your ass all day watching tit tv shows?? I've seen some absolute idiots on insta but this witch is honestly the most spoilt, boring, unrelatable, unlikable idiot of them all.
That's all folks

Attachments

Reactions: 11
1.WHY is she posing like this?? I'm creasing 🤣
2. These dresses are all horrible, my grandma would love them. She is trying so hard to be on trend bless her but always picks the most awful stuff.
3. Those H&M kids clothes🤮no hun.not cute
4. Is it normal for a 5 year old to still cry at each drop off? Because it doesn't scream healthy relationship to me
5. Did she actually just say click on my links so I can fund my husband's birthday? Is she for bleeping real? Here is a thought Carowhine, how about you get a bleeping job like the rest of us and pay for it yourself?? Since when is it acceptable to expect other people to make you money whilst you are sitting on your ass all day watching tit tv shows?? I've seen some absolute idiots on insta but this witch is honestly the most spoilt, boring, unrelatable, unlikable idiot of them all.
That's all folks
Prefect summary, could not agree more with. She may as well set up a go fund me page for Ash’s birthday she’s begging so much. She’s a well abled women in her 30’s with a child at school WHY isn’t she working??

• Heart
Prefect summary, could not agree more with. She may as well set up a go fund me page for Ash’s birthday she’s begging so much. She’s a well abled women in her 30’s with a child at school WHY isn’t she working??
Because she is a lazy cow who instead of getting a job wants to film herself working out and cleaning her kitchen.

Here she goes again Af linking the same ugly clothes that she bought for Emily and linked Last week! She is such a beg!

Reactions: 1
So she said she had an unproductive day...so her busy day is her cleaning her kitchen and her slow day is....her cleaning the kitchen?! duck me she literally has no other content. Try throwing in an actual job to the mix Caroline hun and see how you cope.

Well done Carowhine, 5 years later and she’s realised that everything her daughter is, she has made her and it is well and truly biting her on the backside now! Will she sort things out, will she hell, Emily will carry on ruling the roost and probably alienate most of her school friends in the process.

She is infuriating she has ONE child. That’s out of the house for 6 hours a day and she doesn’t work! Channel the energy into something else rather than a crappy reward chart that work for 5 mins then kids lose interest

Reactions: 2
THE thing emily kicked off about yesterday was not being allowed to have a friend to play so she’s no rewarded for the crappy behaviour by allowing a friend to play tonight, well done carowhine for raising THE most spoilt bratty kid on the internet

Did I miss the drama? First of all Fat Funny One dropped off, now Diary of a Hull Mum and Mama Fran?? Just the three now??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.