Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had this exact same thought!!
She has been quiet recently but of course she comes back with an ad!!
Yeah I stopped watching her stories as all she seems to do are those Sunday saves and they bore the absolute life out of me. Who even saves that many pointless memes a week jeez

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the slide (im assuming in a jokey way) about getting a pay rise? She's such a cheeky fucker, she's lucky she doesn't have to work and doesn't seem to have any limitations on her spending.

She's so deluded I might actually have to unfollow. Don't get me wrong I know SAHMs have a tough job but she always thinks the minor inconveniences she has to deal with are proper struggles.

Reactions: 3
She wants £12 for a SECOND HAND NEXT dress she wore in March 2020. She is crazy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus wept. You would think that she was the only mother ever to get emotional over their child's last day. What a fuss. Don't get me wrong my sons last day is in August and I will cry like a baby. However, I won't be advertising it all over Instagram.

I really don't get this need to share everything in your child's life with thousands of strangers for likes. It's bizarre and I do wonder how the children will feel about this when they grow up.

Reactions: 1
I really think someone needs to tell her no one gives a tit about her kid… also she’s signing off for the summer? Why

• Haha
She really needs to get a life and a job and then she wouldn’t have some much time to cry over every little thing her kid does. I bet the nursery workers rolled their eyes everytime she spoke to them.

She really needs to get a life and a job and then she wouldn’t have some much time to cry over every little thing her kid does. I bet the nursery workers rolled their eyes everytime she spoke to them.
I worked in a nursery for many years and she’s the definition of a parent you would dread to enrol their child at your nursery - picky and pathetic!!

Reactions: 2
Why is it the final summer? (With stupid asterisk that then doesn’t say anything). Neither of them are dying. She’s just going to school. Like every child in the UK does. And they will break up from school for summer. Every year. Until they’re 16/18. I don’t get it

Reactions: 5
Why would you keep driving back and forth to nursery because your child wants to go back for another hug. Wouldn’t you just say, you’ve said good bye already, we’re not going back.
My daughter starts reception in a September too, she finished nursery last Friday, yes I felt a little bit sad that she’s growing up, but also excited for her. Her nursery is the one at the school she’s going to, so probably not quite the same, but even so! I certainly didn’t feel the need to spend £65 on a present for her!

I can’t believe that she bought her a £69 present for leaving nursery! Totally over the top!

Reactions: 3
See that Cazza or whatever she calls herself got COVID for her birthday…
Certainly did, I bet she milks it for all the engagement she can, we won’t hear the last of it…..and that photo of her in bed with an ice pack - nobody cares Cringy Caz

So unwell with covid that her eyeballs hurt and she can’t shower without napping after - yet she still manages to post to her stories and grid about it and take a cringe ice pack selfie 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.