Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the post about Emilyā€™s, sorry Emā€™s, shoes like an obituary? duck sake hun no one bleeping cares
She seriously needs to get a life. I love my son more than life but don't carry on like that. I do wonder how Emily will grow up having such fawning? I don't doubt Caz is a great mum and she obviously adores her but it's a bit OTT and smothering.
Why doesn't she get a hobby, a job or even do some volunteering now Emily is going back to school. Surely it's better for Emily to look upto a parent that has interests other than posting long winded instagram posts and time-lapses??

Reactions: 3
She seriously needs to get a life. I love my son more than life but don't carry on like that. I do wonder how Emily will grow up having such fawning? I don't doubt Caz is a great mum and she obviously adores her but it's a bit OTT and smothering.
Why doesn't she get a hobby, a job or even do some volunteering now Emily is going back to school. Surely it's better for Emily to look upto a parent that has interests other than posting long winded instagram posts and time-lapses??
A job wouldnā€™t be a bad shout šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I remember her posting a video of Kourtney Kardashian saying ā€œwork just isnā€™t a priority for meā€ saying that was exactly how she felt and sheā€™s sick of people asking if she will get a job now that Em is going to school. Her poor husband! Sheā€™ll have 6 hours a day, 5 days a week free and she just canā€™t be bothered to work!! Her tshirt business was short lived wasnā€™t it?

Reactions: 4
I remember her posting a video of Kourtney Kardashian saying ā€œwork just isnā€™t a priority for meā€ saying that was exactly how she felt and sheā€™s sick of people asking if she will get a job now that Em is going to school. Her poor husband! Sheā€™ll have 6 hours a day, 5 days a week free and she just canā€™t be bothered to work!! Her tshirt business was short lived wasnā€™t it?
As annoying/pathetic and over the top I find her, why should she get a job? Theyā€™re clearly comfortable money wise, if heā€™s happy earning whilst she stays at home, whatā€™s the problem? Leave the job she doesnā€™t need/want for someone that does need one.

Reactions: 1
I mean I wouldnā€™t call my husband working all hours and being away for weeks at a time to the point my child was that distressed being comfortable money wise

Reactions: 13
I mean I wouldnā€™t call my husband working all hours and being away for weeks at a time to the point my child was that distressed being comfortable money wise
Didnā€™t she say at one point that his new job or whatever would mean he would be home more. That didnā€™t last long! And she is quick to put in insta how sad Em is each time heā€™s away šŸ˜”

Itā€™s his own business though, so if he wants the success, he has to put the work in. I personally wouldnā€™t want a husband that worked away for weeks on end, that caused my child so much distress (if it actually is as bad as she says, we all know how dramatic she is) but would that change if she got a job? I understand it would take the pressure off needing to earn as much, but if itā€™s his dream etc, I doubt anything would change.

I think he does like pressure washing so whilst I appreciate the want to build your own company I canā€™t imagine itā€™s his dream jobā€¦

As annoying/pathetic and over the top I find her, why should she get a job? Theyā€™re clearly comfortable money wise, if heā€™s happy earning whilst she stays at home, whatā€™s the problem? Leave the job she doesnā€™t need/want for someone that does need one.
Maybe to teach her daughter some work ethic? and that women arenā€™t just there to be mothers and nothing beyond that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think there is anything wrong with not having a job at all. My mum was a stay-at-home mum and I loved having her there when I finished the nursery/school day. The difference is my mum had lots of hobbies and did other things to occupy her mind rather than having an instagram account where she talked about me like I was going to war and completely went over the top about every single milestone.
Each to their own I guess and good for her that she doesn't have to but I do think she needs to get something else in her life. One day Emily will fly the nest and then what?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this hun ok?!
My daughter starts school next week too, and yes itā€™s a bit emotional, but OMG, Caroline is on a whole other level! It sounds like sheā€™s heading for a mental breakdown! Poor poor Emily, having to put up with this world of drama!

Thank god I saw this thread, my son will also be starting reception and Iā€™m emotional and a tiny bit anxious but Iā€™m also so excited for him. Caroline is just making it all about her!! Like you say poor Emily having to deal with that. I also think she secretly revels in the fact that Emily will be upset as it makes her think she canā€™t cope with out herā€¦.terrifying. I feel sorry for whichever poor teacher has to deal with Caroline on the regular šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.