Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if she understands that she will still get to see E everyday before/after school. I don’t understand why she didn’t try to have another baby if she’s this sad about E growing up.

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand her. No wonder ash works away a lot. Her mindset isn’t normal, she’s got like an addictive personality and Emily starting school seems to be the latest one. “I promise I won’t share another quote or post” Well I Doubt that very much Carowhine.

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand her. No wonder ash works away a lot. Her mindset isn’t normal, she’s got like an addictive personality and Emily starting school seems to be the latest one. “I promise I won’t share another quote or post” Well I Doubt that very much Carowhine.
She is unhinged. I adore my son but wouldn't dream of carrying on like she does.
Of course starting school is a big occasion, but she just blows it all out of proportion. Emily must feel like she is trotting off to war!

• Haha
Of course Emily cries at drop off if she is banging on like this in her earshot! If Carowine acted like it was something exciting and normal Emily would no doubt be fine. Yes it’s emotional when your child starts school I felt sick with dread on the lead up but I didn’t let it show once to my child and as a result they loved it

Reactions: 1
Of course Emily cries at drop off if she is banging on like this in her earshot! If Carowine acted like it was something exciting and normal Emily would no doubt be fine. Yes it’s emotional when your child starts school I felt sick with dread on the lead up but I didn’t let it show once to my child and as a result they loved it
this is exactly how I feel. The way she carry’s on will only be pushed onto Emily so no wonder she cries and gets upset.

Can’t wait for her condescending post about her child going off to battle school with her fully labelled uniform, healthy ocd chopped lunchbox and school bag item update and run down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her husband hadn’t seen Emily for 27 days?!?
I thought he had set up his own business so he could be at home more. Is it not doing well and he's had to go back to whatever he is doing before? I don't really know what the sitch is there. Can it be worth being away from your wife and child for 27 days? Is his work really important??

Reactions: 3
I’m sure his business is pressure washer cleaning stuff (great description, I know) this is why before I mentioned maybe her getting a job would lessen that pressure (🤣) it clearly bothers Em a hell of lot that he’s away. Although, I’m not 100% sure why he’s away that much 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he has a secret family

• Haha
I’m sure his business is pressure washer cleaning stuff (great description, I know) this is why before I mentioned maybe her getting a job would lessen that pressure (🤣) it clearly bothers Em a hell of lot that he’s away. Although, I’m not 100% sure why he’s away that much 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he has a secret family
They are obviously doing well for themselves, they've got a boat and a new truck.

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me how she acts like she is a gangsta when she couldn’t be more straight laced if she tried.

As annoying/pathetic and over the top I find her, why should she get a job? They’re clearly comfortable money wise, if he’s happy earning whilst she stays at home, what’s the problem? Leave the job she doesn’t need/want for someone that does need one.
Is he happy earning though? She bangs on our how much time he spend away and how Em never gets to see him for very long as he’s always always for weeks on end. Maybe he should stop working as much and she should work a bit. Even it out more. Why does he need to earn all the money while she does fuxk all?

She said stories will be different from her from now on (followed swiftly by a sped up video of her cleaning her kitchen- the only room in the house she seems to clean! Which we have seen her do 786 times this year so far). I’m wondering if her and Ash are having problems. Why else would he be ok with being away from his child for a month at a time?

She said stories will be different from her from now on (followed swiftly by a sped up video of her cleaning her kitchen- the only room in the house she seems to clean! Which we have seen her do 786 times this year so far). I’m wondering if her and Ash are having problems. Why else would he be ok with being away from his child for a month at a time?
I also wondered this, you never see them doing things as a family. She talks about her and Emily as if that’s her world, no one else.
She’s also flogging clothes again, said “I can’t give them away” ....you could Caroline, pop to a charity shop like everyone else!!

Who actually enjoys watching a time lapse of someone cleaning a kitchen though? Her content is shocking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.