Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These posts about school are all a bit much, aren’t they!?! (My daughter starts in September too)

Reactions: 3
These posts about school are all a bit much, aren’t they!?! (My daughter starts in September too)
I think so.. no wonder Emily found it difficult to go to nursery if Cazza made as bug a deal about it. She's going to think school is something to worry about!

I think so.. no wonder Emily found it difficult to go to nursery if Cazza made as bug a deal about it. She's going to think school is something to worry about!
We will be hounded with story after story of how emotional she feels (fair enough but why broadcast it in multiple stories) then film her going into the school on her first day. Put your phone Down and look after her if it’s that bad.

Why are influencers so thick they can’t disguise when they’re breaking the covid rules? Blatantly posts a photo of her holding her friends twins inside. If you’re going to do it, maybe don’t post it on social media? She made such a song and dance about not being able to see her parents and Emily not being able to hug them. Then she’s cuddling someone else’s children whilst inside their house. Lol pick a lane love

Reactions: 7
She’s such a knob.... comes across as the personality of a brick, all she keeps banging on about is her kid going to school

Reactions: 4
Why ahahahaa
she put up a post about school shoes and I just said that I didn’t find it stressful last year and people hype it and there was no need to worry..and she blocked me. I wasn’t rude, I was trying to make her feel better. Clearly I didn’t arse lick enough.
I hope they sell out of shoes in Emily’s size 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she’s so worried about Emily starting school as she might actually have to get a job now.

Reactions: 8
she put up a post about school shoes and I just said that I didn’t find it stressful last year and people hype it and there was no need to worry..and she blocked me. I wasn’t rude, I was trying to make her feel better. Clearly I didn’t arse lick enough.
I hope they sell out of shoes in Emily’s size 😂.
She’s had just as much time as everyone else to sort a uniform/shoes out, why does she make everything into a big deal 🙃

Reactions: 2
She’s made a point of only meeting her parents outside or in gardens and then blatantly goes into a friends house!
Also, had a cleaner in for 6 hours - her husband is an absolute mug! She doesn’t work so why would she need a cleaner in!?

She’s made a point of only meeting her parents outside or in gardens and then blatantly goes into a friends house!
Also, had a cleaner in for 6 hours - her husband is an absolute mug! She doesn’t work so why would she need a cleaner in!?
I thought the same. I think she is nothing more than a show off.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same. I think she is nothing more than a show off.
I agree. I know she admits that she’s “Monica” but her controlling personality is so much more than that. Whenever I see photos of Carolines mum I think she looks so placid and kind, how does she cope with a daughter like her!?

This just reads as a blatant beg 🤦‍♀️ Why not just purchase now and put away to fill in nearer the time or save it & say nowt until you’ve paid for it
D6965965-4379-484E-8DDE-541BE49E5C09.png

Youre absolutely right.. she always has everything bought / ready ages in advance, it's because she's Monica don't ya know!
I think that’s why it struck me as so odd as she is usually such a ( self proclaimed) Monica 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.