Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made a point of only meeting her parents outside or in gardens and then blatantly goes into a friends house!
Also, had a cleaner in for 6 hours - her husband is an absolute mug! She doesn’t work so why would she need a cleaner in!?
Why did she need a cleaner for 6 hours? That sounds excessive for someone who is usually cleaning most days.... ( I am blocked so can’t see the tit show!)
TIA xx

Reactions: 3
Carowhine on the lumi spa hype; loves a bandwagon this one. “I’m not selling them” give it a week hun before you’re plugging it.
Also irritates me on her emphasis of WORDS like THIS.

Not selling the Lumi she says, and yet has a raft of market research questions about them! Bore off Carowhine.

Reactions: 4
Thought I heard a loud noise....just Caroline jumping on the bandwagon!! What a bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she want to get anymore up Emmas arse? Preaching the lumi and doing all these stories to ‘head over to emmas page’ .. shes such a bum licker its cringe!!

Reactions: 6
Two days ago - I’m not going to mention the lumi - every day since “ lumi, lumi, lumi” 🙄

“I think social selling is the way forward” yeah cos you wouldn’t want to say anything to piss off your hun Emma would you? She’s so far up her arse I’m surprised she can breathe

Honestly Caroline is the worst of the worst. I actually like some of the unpopular ones like Em and Lil but I cannot stand Caroline. I don’t know how anyone puts up with her. She is the most obnoxious, stuck up, arrogant narcissist ever 🙈 I saw a while back someone comment that her follower count never goes up (stuck at 13.1k), I looked yesterday and she’s actually now gone down to 13k. Clearly people getting pissed off with the lumi tit.
Also, why does she always come off as so rude and passive aggressive when she does Q&A’s?!

Honestly Caroline is the worst of the worst. I actually like some of the unpopular ones like Em and Lil but I cannot stand Caroline. I don’t know how anyone puts up with her. She is the most obnoxious, stuck up, arrogant narcissist ever 🙈 I saw a while back someone comment that her follower count never goes up (stuck at 13.1k), I looked yesterday and she’s actually now gone down to 13k. Clearly people getting pissed off with the lumi tit.
Also, why does she always come off as so rude and passive aggressive when she does Q&A’s?!
This!!!
She’s so rude at replies, especially the “Ask me anything” then gets angry when people ask her things she doesn’t want to be asked. Then why say to ask anything?
The Others I don’t mind, Caro-whine just annoys the tit out of Me when she goes OTT and Anal at everything and making out she’s mum of the year

This!!!
She’s so rude at replies, especially the “Ask me anything” then gets angry when people ask her things she doesn’t want to be asked. Then why say to ask anything?
The Others I don’t mind, Caro-whine just annoys the tit out of Me when she goes OTT and Anal at everything and making out she’s mum of the year
Honestly I’ve disliked her for so long, I followed her after she had Emily and swiftly unfollowed but can’t stop myself occasionally looking to see if she’s any better 🙈 I thought I was crazy until I read through this thread. I can’t believe that Emma is friends with her- she is insufferable. Caro-Whine is the best name for her!

She is one of those people that thinks they have things hard but has no idea what the real world is like. Why the hell did she need a cleaner when she doesn’t work?! And she seems like she is so self absorbed. Can’t put herself in anyone else’s shoes and empathise. Seems to constantly be on the defensive with the Q&A’s- convinced she sends herself half of them, especially the Lumi one 😂

God it feels good to let it all out, literally only joined to comment on this thread 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you’re struggling to sleep tonight, just watch her stories “a day in the life of...” - they will send you straight off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but she is 1000% asking herself these questions about Cadbury World they are so set up with the way she’s already taken photos of the stuff 🙄

I’m sorry but she is 1000% asking herself these questions about Cadbury World they are so set up with the way she’s already taken photos of the stuff 🙄
I had this exact same thought!!
She has been quiet recently but of course she comes back with an ad!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.